Tuesday Weighers

1/2 off having just got back from Glastonbury - I'm amazed.

Drinking every day - beer, wine, rum and a pre-mixed cocktail mix, snacking loads (okay I bought healthy ish stuff like fibre plus bars, lowish syn crisps etc - but still ate far to many per day for it to be within syns) - and I ate reasonably sensibly from the food stalls, but not that sensibly!

Maybe the lugging of gear across gloopy muddy fields paid off?

Loss of 2!!!

:talk017:

So relieved. Thanks for all the support club tuesday!!!

I lost 2lbs! Super chuffed as it has been a super-stressful time at work and im shattered - not been totally on plan or off - but certainly didnt have enough vegetables all week - still keeping up with exercise - but it dipped alittle due to work/family constraints.

But 2lb loss is brill to say ive been on a *week all week

Im feeling really disappointed - only lost 2 lbs since last WI (2 weeks ago) and I don't know what I have done wrong! I am a big girl with tons to lose and this is only my 5th week so I am feeling really disheartened. I don't have many sins and am eating really healthy so am feeling blah :(

Well, not long back from my 2nd wi and i'v lost 4 pounds !!! :eek: Only 3 more to go to get my 1stone award !!! So thats my goal for next week... :D I also got slimmer of the week this week, I am over the moon to say the least ! :talk017:

lost half a lb tonight, which i am happy with. keeps me in the 9s!! :D hadnt had a great week superfree-wise so going to concentrate on eating a lot more fruit & veg again this week!

Well, not long back from my 2nd wi and i'v lost 4 pounds !!! :eek: Only 3 more to go to get my 1stone award !!! So thats my goal for next week... :D I also got slimmer of the week this week, I am over the moon to say the least ! :talk017:

congrats to you!!

Hey just finished my first week on slim fast weighed in this morning and have lost four pounds :) I'm 10st5 now :) hoping to get to 9 stone by August I'm 5"7 any one no if its possible?

Well done everyone on all the great losses... To those who have put on some weight and are feeling a bit down, don't lose hope, pick yourself right back up and start 2moro afresh... Come On !!! You can do it !!!! :D

Back