Tuesday Weighers

im dreading tuesday ,haven t been for 2 weeks as i was having a spinal ablation so ive done no excerise and just ate because i was feeling so sorry for myself but il be going 2 slim world comewhat may,think ive put on about 6 pounds :-((

You poor thing, that sounds awfully painful :( Are you better now?

Well done for going to class even though you think you've put on, that takes strength, my diet buddy wont go if she thinks she'll get a bad result and to be honest i think it makes her worse rather than just getting weighed and drawing a line under that week ready to start again.

TattooedMammy said:
Woah that's a lot, hopefully she takes note.

Doubt she'll notice as she won't really know us as only went to one night. That was enough!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Not happy this morning, I shouldn't have but I did a sneaky weigh in to find 1lb on. Not sure why, I've been good all week. Just hope it goes off by Tuesday!!!

I did the same and my scales are showing 2pm gain!!!! It is my star week...... But still! Hopefully it will be gone on Tuesday ;-). We'll just have to be extra good!! Good luck xx

Chezzg said:
I did the same and my scales are showing 2pm gain!!!! It is my star week...... But still! Hopefully it will be gone on Tuesday ;-). We'll just have to be extra good!! Good luck xx

Sorry 2 lb not 2 pm ;-) x

Lydiahoyle said:
Not happy this morning, I shouldn't have but I did a sneaky weigh in to find 1lb on. Not sure why, I've been good all week. Just hope it goes off by Tuesday!!!

Don't do it to yourself! Anyway it'll be gone by Tuesday :)

Mine are showing a 2lb loss but I feel a little disappointed so wanted 4.5 off by Tuesday so I'd get club 10 & 2 stone awards but I'll be happy with my club 10 just hope it don't change for the worse in the next 2 days or I will be disappointed . I've been so good this week and upped the excersise

ginlin said:
And my scales are also showing a gain, and Tuesday is going to arrive too quickly:confused:

I am too scared to weigh myself before Tuesday as I was away at weekend and had a few drinks. Also my scales speak the weight at me in a disapproving voice. Danielle

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I always have to wait till I'm on my own to weigh and it always gives diff weights thinking of buying a new one but I'm wondering if it's better not to weigh mid week, Danielle

i use the wii around this point in the week just to give me an idea how well i'm doing. Naughty but i like it :)

Did body test on the wii today.

Can't tell really as I haven't used it since joining SW so might differ from the scales at group.

KraziKayzi said:
Hmmmm, might start using the wii fit, I didn't think of that haha x

Mine is crap told me the other day I've lost 10lb and that was just from the day before and said I'd lost another 3 today . Also I'm about a stone lighter on the wii than my home scales or the sw ones

KraziKayzi said:
Oh, could drive yaself insane with all that weight jumping around...best to avoid wii fit then ahaa x

I didn't even take note of my weight as I knew its not accurate!

I can do very complicated postures on the scales in order to get it to show a more pleasing weight. I have decided to have veg soup tomorrow and Tues to 'detox' weekend excesses. I might even venture for a swim before holidays finish

My wii says I'm 2 stones lighter than the SW ones say! I wish! I do weight myself on Tuesdays on them though because if there is a loss on there, then that generally means there will be a loss at SW.

My wii says I'm 2 stones lighter than the SW ones say! I wish! I do weight myself on Tuesdays on them though because if there is a loss on there, then that generally means there will be a loss at SW.

This is what i do. It doesnt matter if the numbers match to the sw scales, if its consistantly they same less than sw, then a loss on one means a loss on the other and that's all i give a monkeys about haha!

Back