Tuesday Weighers

1.5lbs off. Had expected more but oh well maybe next week! Slimmer of the Month too...was unexpected! How to you win that?

2lb on but still at target so not too bad and I expected it.

1.5 off happy but would have liked more. Think my superfree foods in EE are an issue. As I have had lots bowel issues/ surgeries I can't eat really high fibre fruit and veg. Things like bananas mushrooms peppers ok but oranges apples carrots corn etc are a big no no. I ended up in hospital for a week with a blockage. Also stewed fruit don't count? Anyway I'll keep eating what I can and avoid what I can't, Dani

After not going to wi in for 3 weeks and a 2 week holiday i've gained half a lb.... very happy with that... I can focus and start back properly now, no excuses lol :)

1.5lbs off. Had expected more but oh well maybe next week! Slimmer of the Month too...was unexpected! How to you win that?

it's just the person who has lost the most over the month :)

i think if your first week is in that month then that first week loss is halved, but if it isnt its just your total weight loss for that month :)

Well i am not a happy bunny, I did two weeks on EE and only lost 2lb so I did 1 Red day and 6 days on Green this week and I have maintained, so I am very down and I have been so good will try Red only this week, any suggestions would be gratefully received :wave_cry:

Got my 3rd slimmer of the week too :) well done everyone

Slimmer of the month is who loses the most? I had a bad month lol I thought others in the group had done loooaaadss better?!

We don't have slimmer of the month :(

Slimmer of the week/ month got fridge magnets tonight from the stand in SW leader, the normal one doesn't do that, was so peed I didn't get one! However I'm determined to get my sticker next week for 1/2 st I might even swim tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Was down 0.5 lbs tonight, not too bad considering I was on holiday for a week but I feel like its coming off soooo slowly!

1lb off :)
SOTM :D
Club 10 :bliss:

... and on to next week

rainbow_brite said:
-1.5lb after me worrying earlier on! SOTW and 1/2 stone award too! YAY :)

Well done to you all xx

Well done

Back