Tuesday Weighers

I lost 2.5lb..absolutely ecstatic! It means I've lost last week's gain and an extra 1lb! Onwards and downwards now!! Well done for the losses, everyone =)

Well done everyone! 2.5lbs off for me :)

I lost 1lb today. ;) Have done shed loads of walking last week and can feel muscles in my legs that I'm sure weren't there before. Hoping to stay on plan over Easter break albeit with a few added chunks of chocolate. I know my mum has bought me an Easter Egg so the question is: Do I eat it all at once and put a line underneath that day or do I nibble away 5 syns a day until it's all gone?! :confused:
Well done to all the "losers" this week.

I gained 1.5lb this week, not surprised as it's been a long time coming. It's the first time in 10 weeks that i haven't lost but the amount of chocolate, cake and crisps i've ate this week is ridiculous really lol hoping for a good week this week.

Lost 1.5lb, very happy. Had my curry as a treat tonight and starting Again tomorrow by planning my week.

Up 1.5Ibs and totally gutted as I was totally on plan except one day and that wasn't bad either, I'm still not getting my walking in but once I get back to work again that will improve and also I haven't been having my speed soup either so I have the ingredients in and will be making it tomorrow

I know my mum has bought me an Easter Egg so the question is: Do I eat it all at once and put a line underneath that day or do I nibble away 5 syns a day until it's all gone?! :confused:
Well done to all the "losers" this week.

oooh, decisions! Go for 5 syns a day - you will enjoy it for longer and feel so proud of your willpower too.:17729:

1lb off this week. Happy with that as I had two meals out last week!

1lb off this week which is the 1lb i gained last week! Grrr need to up my losses this week halfway towards my silver body magic and a 7 mile walk today should do the trick!!!

I am dreading weigh in on Tuesday...Been away all week didnt over indulge but didn´t have control of my meals (staying with inlaws) Hopefully the running will have done me some favours or least helped me sts :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

How does everyone else feel ?

I was up last week and looking back I can see why, I was over syns on Wednesday but I didn't get any exercise in and I think that is why I was up but this week I have been eating super free everyday and lots of it so even though I probably went slightly over my syns today I'm feel fairly good that I should lose the weight I put on last week but as we all know ourselves we just never know

I was good all week so I should see that gain from last week be gone, fingers crossed it will

Back