Tuesday Weighers

Agh up 1.5 struggling, i started the wii fit plus and the wii just dance game to help lose weight, so i hope to have a good loss next week... gonna start a food diary aswel.. well done to everybody xxx

Agh up 1.5 struggling, i started the wii fit plus and the wii just dance game to help lose weight, so i hope to have a good loss next week... gonna start a food diary aswel.. well done to everybody xxx

Make sure to drink more water and eat more super free if you're suddenly upping your exercise. Otherwise your body will panic and hold on to fat that you want to lose x
I'll subscribe to your food diary. Maybe we can help each other out. :)

Second wi loss of 5 and a half pound ! Great considering after a huge loss in the first week I though the second I may only
some a little :) i. Just hoping to keep losing, doesn't matter how much :) yay !

Half off this week which after a 2week holiday is pretty good i guess. Started detoxing this week with my lunches and it looks good so far but starting a 4 week boot camp next week to blast these last few pounds really want to smash target by September! Well done ladies! Xx

I am absolutely sick thinking about tomorrow. I really was so so bad this weekend. It's my birthday on Wednesday so Friday I was out for a meal and yesterday my dad brought me out.... Had 51 syns on Friday and 28 syns yesterday. I really wanted a good loss this week as I'm going away on Thursday but I think I have to accept that I will get what I deserve on the scales tomorrow.

Sound advice, and thanks. Just annoyed I lost control but I suppose that's a part of life and once I keep going I'll get there.

Hi guys, havent checked in this week as my laptop is still down and I have a lot going on but I think the tables are turning for the better and fingers crossed they continue to do so. This week is star week so I suppose getting up on the scales I'm not surprised I'm the same.

It looks like my mam is okay as I heard nothing yesterday and her oncology consultant said if she didnt hear from him then it wasnt cancer so thank goodness for that. I bought a lovely dress yesterday that I tried on on Friday and felt it was too expensive but it did look good on me, I'm going to enter the ladies day in our local racecourse on the 18th July so it was worth the €175 I paid for it :eek:

Anyway, good luck to everyone and fingers crossed I sts as it could be a slight gain and dont worry about your week BrokenMirrors, a breakout like that we all need once you get back on track these weeks are okay, besides it is your birthday

Thanks Mary, me too and all is looking good at the moment phew

Well nervous about tonights WI. Had a terrible meal and not sure on the scales :/

Hate having to wait until 7:30pm to be weighed >_>

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Another one here that is nervous about WI!
I've got a goal of 2.5 and 3 next week because i want my 2st for 2 months... Been really good this week but I have a horrible feeling!

Got a bunch of fake ferrero rochers in the freezer for after club.
Pizza hut keep emailing me and I feel so tempted.... :(

On my way to weigh in now. Thanks for all the sound advice guys! Good luck to you all.

Hi all,

Hope it's ok me joining this thread?!

I am doing slimming world at home, which I normally fail at (usually better in class) but I struggle to always make it, anyway I started las Tuesday so it was my weigh in today and I lost 6lb yay I'm so pleased!!

I have really enjoyed doing again too and getting back to cooking meals again! My skin feels better too, already!

Well done on all the losses everyone and good luck to anyone still to weigh-in this evening, hope all goes well.

Back