Tuesday Weighers

Well done to all, lets hope I add to the ever decreasing weights on this thread, I love been part of the Tuesday club

I wonder does anyone in admin keep an eye on all the day threads to see who is the most successful, I reckon we have the best because you cant do too much damage over the weekend when weigh in day is looming

Your very kind ladies, thank you very much. One of the women at the class I attend, if she has a loss she always puts it down to Orla's melons and this is totally hilarious but I can never speak enough in favour of them, they are just fantastic.

Haha this made me laugh. I don't really like melon though, I can eat watermelon at a push as it's got more of a 'crunch' to it so I may get some of that instead of the usual galia or honeydew which I buy for the kids. I'm sure they'll be pleased lol.

Well done on the losses :)

A friend who I haven't seen for a while noticed I'd lost weight today! It's the first time anyone's noticed and it felt great!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done guys :)

It's the end of week 1 for me today but I'm on a late shift so can't get to class so I have to wait until next week. Peek on my scales is looking good so fingerscrossed.

Its great when someone else notices the weight loss, that always gives me a boost and I'm sure you were the same miatiablue

Well done Barbie Girl, that was nice, I would love if I got a 3Ibs loss but those days are long gone now

TanyaJane, hopefully next week will be good for you

2lb on. Gutted as don't know where rhat came from I have been doing red days which normally get me a good loss. Will just stick with it and hope for a big loss next week.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Snowy stick at it, I've had blips before for no reason that came off the next week.

I lost 1lb which is better than my scales said but still not great. This has been my worst month - only 3.5lbs off - so I need to up my game for the next few

2 1/2 off for me tonight. Well done on the losses Tuesday peeps :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Snow, you've been doing great, just stick at it as you say and have a really good week this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

First month in slimming world and lost a stone. 4th weigh in tonight and lost 0.5lbs. Not great, but considering I spent the weekend in Dublin, it's great!

5lb off for me this week - got my club 10, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month....not a bad haul of stickers and certificates :)

Well done on all the losses this week :)

I felt fantastic orla and then at group tonight another member said the same so I was walking on air by the time I'd finished :)

Wow! Well done on some fab losses and awards this week!

2.5lbs off for me, no awards, but I did win the raffle lol :p

It's so annoying when you have a gain for no apparent reason snowbryneich. Hopefully you'll have a great loss next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lbs!! Can't tell you how chuffed I am; I've worked soooo hard!

However it'll all go out the window next week as I have the following going on:
* Saturday: cinema & shopping day out with my sister
* Monday-Wednesday: away in France
* Friday: beer festival & meal out

Oops. :eek:

Snow, I can totally relate to this as this has happened to me too, the week I won woman of the year I was up 1.5Ibs for no apparent reason but that week it was my birthday and I went over my syns for about two days and still managed to lose 2Ibs so it often just takes the week after for it to kick in.

I have to say I cant believe I'm saying this but finally I got a decent loss, was down 2.5Ibs, my bmi is now 30.7 :happy036: and I'm only 1Ib off my 6.5st award

Miatiablue, I think that is the ultimate praise when someone else notices your weight loss, I think personally I actually have lost more on inches than on the scales and people are stopping me all the time and saying how well I look, enjoy it my dear, you worked very hard to get to that point and never say no to praise, it has helped me cope with all that is going on around me

Wow Amy Elizabeth, that is fantastic, keep up the good work, no doubt you will have that award next week

Back