Tuesday Weighers

As our consultant said two weeks ago you are flexible felicity as am I, I worked too hard to get to where I am but I'm going to enjoy been a little off plan

Hi all,

I missed my weigh in on Tuesday as I was attending a carol service that my nieces were singing in. I should have attended another meeting yesterday but did not get out of the shop I am volunteering for before the kick off. My plan is to weigh in at yet another meeting at 17:30 Thursday. I have some hopes to have lost at least some of what I put up last week.

I've been beer free but am attending a do on Saturday where alcohol will be taken. The plan is to switch to a spirit with ice for Saturday and mitigate any problems caused by the liquid cake.

Sounds like there is a lot of progress being made in this forum. Well done all of you!

Regards,
Ian

Last edited:
Great to see your post Ian, this forum just wanted the same without you. I'm calling myself flexible felicity at the moment and I seem to be getting away with it so far (had a maintain last Tuesday after been off plan for two days). This week I had a fry up in my canteen at work with my section but this is only once a year and I totally enjoyed it but was back on plan for the rest of the day so hopefully I have a maintain this Tuesday.

I'm posting now so you would have attended class at this stage so hope it went well for you yesterday evening, let us know how you got on

Well last weigh in before christmas tomorrow, cant believe how fast it has come around....... So hoping for my 3 Stone....... is anyone else going for a target??
Really nervous :confused: I need 2.5lb
xx

Me neither Stephanie. I have 3Ibs to lose to get my 7st award and I'm not going to gear myself up for it in case I'm disappointed. I was off plan all during the month of December and still managed to lose 2.5Ibs this month, that is a massive achievement for me. I don't plan on having a loss the week after Christmas as I plan to eat what I like on Christmas Day (not sure about before and after days) and then come January I will be determined to reach target soon

I gained 1.5 lbs last week for no big reason...I was off track on the sun night but that was all, and I ran 17 miles that week too. I have had a v bad week this week and done no exercise :( I'm going to go to mtg tomorrow but expecting to gain :( it's my fault and I know why so that's something, anyway.

Almost looking forward to Jan and the chance for a fresh start!

Ian, stop lurking in the shadows and let us know how it went in the end!!

Target, don't fret! You might be pleasantly surprised. I had it quite a few times in the summer when I was pretty much on plan the whole time but gained. In fact one week I cycled 80 miles over the course of a few days and I still gained. Conversely though I have had a few off-plan events recently and either still lost weight or stayed the same.... What I'm trying to say is that if you stick to plan it will work out eventually!

My week has been 100% on plan but I don't feel like I've lost any weight so I am hoping for a loss but we'll see. Then I'm off-plan for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day so we'll see how that goes....

So my class was on tonight due to Christmas hours and managed to lose half a pound, delighted as yet again another bad week!

Not expecting a loss this week has a lot going on but hoping for a Sts and Id be super happy if I could maintain until after New Years then I'll be back on it full throttle to see how much I can lose by my slimming world anniversary in March :)

Have a great Christmas everyone :)

I took target two weeks ago so am hoping to be within that range! I haven't watched the syns this week so deserve it not to be so good! Hope things are okay! Good Luck to everyone else weighing in today

Donna x

and so the final day has dawned and yet again my stomach is topsy turvy now until 5.30pm this evening

I was off plan once this week but then again I had a sts last week and I was kind of expecting a loss but * week hit last Thursday and they finished yesterday. Would love some loss this evening then I could realistically aim for some kind of loss for this month next week. Going to stay on plan tomorrow but Christmas Day and Stephens Day are my days off and I'm not going to count any syns. The day after though I'm back on the melon and soup so hoping I won't have too much of a gain the following week

Thrilled to report a 2.5lb loss only 1.5lb away from the next stone bracket can I do it for next weigh in ? I don't know but I'm going to give it my best shot :) good luck to everyone else

OMG can't believe I'm saying this but was down 3.5Ibs yes you guessed it I have lost 7st 0.5Ibs AND got SOTW as well I have to update my stats AND move to another stone category AND I achieved my Christmas wish too that was to have pounds to lose to reach target as you can imagine it has been an emotional evening

Wow well done Orla1973, that's fantastic in so many ways! Everyone else who posted has done really well. Sadly I put on 2lbs, but still at target so not too worried! Hadn't been tracking last week so must try harder to be sensible this week.
I know I can do it! Merry Christmas everyone

OMG can't believe I'm saying this but was down 3.5Ibs yes you guessed it I have lost 7st 0.5Ibs AND got SOTW as well I have to update my stats AND move to another stone category AND I achieved my Christmas wish too that was to have pounds to lose to reach target as you can imagine it has been an emotional evening

Saw your post on slimming sisters , must admit I got a little bit emotional reading it all , it's a massive massive achievement , well done Orla ! That 100lb club membership is only a whisper away from you now ;)

I82much thank you to be totally honest with you I'm still very emotional it is still sinking in, I actually got 100 likes on slimming sisters Facebook page

Thank you target140 they are very kind words you said to me, I do be happy if I can help someone as that help wasn't there for me when I needed it

Back