Tuesday Weighers

So, after being fully on plan this week I've lost 6lbs, delighted is an understatement, only another 1.5 to get back to where I was!

I lost 1lb this week. Gutted it's not more as i needed to lose 2.5lb to get my Club 10 but to be honest i was kind of expecting it as i've been 'off' food for about 3/4 days and have had a poor appetite.
I won the raffle though so got some more Superspeed/Superfree to eat :)

Sarah - I'm sure it's not as bad as you're thinking it is! x

You were right, my scales at home showed a 7lb gain and the group showed 1.5 gain. Can live with that I suppose

One week to lose this - but I'll be happy with a maintain as it's the big party this weekend!

I lost 2 lbs this week and got my half stone award. Really pleased with that. :D

You were right, my scales at home showed a 7lb gain and the group showed 1.5 gain. Can live with that I suppose

One week to lose this - but I'll be happy with a maintain as it's the big party this weekend!

I hope you have fun! Even if you put on you'll know why and you can claw it back the weeks following.

Some amazing losses in this thread this week, well done all. I lost 4 lbs and got my 6st award so feeling really happy right now! xx

Some amazing losses in this thread this week, well done all. I lost 4 lbs and got my 6st award so feeling really happy right now! xx

Fantastic loss Storm! :wow:

Wow guys you are all amazing, so so inspirational. I would love a big loss - does anyone have their food diary for this week they would like to share to give some hints and tips? No worries if not.

I feel like such a let down - fully back on it today tip Saturday night then back on it Sunday. Fingers crossed I can get at least a maintain this week

I didn't write anything down lol so no food diary, all I can advise is speed speed and more speed lol and I stuck to about 10 syns everyday as there was one day I was going out but I'd decided before hand that 25 syns for that night out was plenty!
Also this is my first loss in three weeks so it was a long time coming lol.
Hope that helps:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I don't do a food diary either sorry. :( This week I've had a piece of fish with new potatoes and peas, I made a pan of veg soup, the SW quiche which lasted me two days (I wasn't sharing! lol) and I've made the syn free slow cooker chilli with plain rice. I sometimes snack on a couple of Ryvita with a single pot of Philadelphia lite or a combination of raspberries, blueberries and pomegranate seeds with a Muller light skinny cappuccino yogurt. Don't get me wrong I do occasionally have some chocolate but I keep it to a minimum and only use it as a treat and count in the syns. I'm sure you'll achieve your goal. I wouldn't worry if your losses are small....every little helps. :scale:

Wow guys you are all amazing, so so inspirational. I would love a big loss - does anyone have their food diary for this week they would like to share to give some hints and tips? No worries if not.

I feel like such a let down - fully back on it today tip Saturday night then back on it Sunday. Fingers crossed I can get at least a maintain this week

Nonsense, you're not a let down! I cheated and did an SP week... I batch cooked where possible so some of these are leftovers

Tuesday: Peri Peri spiced chicken and cajun spiced vegetables (lettuce, celery, tomato, cucumber, spring onion)
Wednesday: Chicken/pork/beef shish kebabs with salad (no oils used during the cooking)
Thursday: Leftovers above
Friday: Diet Coke Chicken and Cauliflower Rice (this was my first time trying the cauliflower rice. It was a pretty decent substitute for real rice), fruit salad after
Saturday: ate out at a Chinese with friends, had chilli lamb and mixed Chinese vegetables. Used syns on drinks.
Sunday: Had a really big omelette with peppers, onions, cheese from HEXA
Monday: Had SW quiche with bacon, mushrooms, ham, tomato - kept half for Tuesday after WI.

Hope that helps Sarah!

I should add I'm trying a second SP week as I didn't find the first week difficult at all and I'm normally someone that loves big bowls of pasta and rice. Tonight I have Burger in a Bowl... I'm considering adding bacon to it just because! :)

I should add I'm trying a second SP week as I didn't find the first week difficult at all and I'm normally someone that loves big bowls of pasta and rice. Tonight I have Burger in a Bowl... I'm considering adding bacon to it just because! :)

Thank you soooo much. It all sounds lovely! I really want to try the burger in a bowl - I just always forget to get the ingredients :/

I have got a plan for the week so fingers crossed I can stick to it - tonight is jacket potato beans and cheese because I really feel like having the indulgence of it. Got to wrap a load of presents for matts mums birthday tonight - and make the bokognese sauce for tomorrow's lasagne dinner at hers xx

Thank you soooo much. It all sounds lovely! I really want to try the burger in a bowl - I just always forget to get the ingredients :/

I have got a plan for the week so fingers crossed I can stick to it - tonight is jacket potato beans and cheese because I really feel like having the indulgence of it. Got to wrap a load of presents for matts mums birthday tonight - and make the bokognese sauce for tomorrow's lasagne dinner at hers xx

That sounds lovely. I love SW because you can have the comforting real food that other plans restrict.

You should definitely try BIAB - it really is very nice and it takes so much like a burger without being bad for you! You can make it taste like a Whopper from Burger King if you add tomato or a Big Mac by adding gherkins. I went for a bacon double cheeseburger tonight and don't regret it at all but I feel soooo full (I feel more full on SP week than normal weeks, is that weird?)

That sounds lovely. I love SW because you can have the comforting real food that other plans restrict. You should definitely try BIAB - it really is very nice and it takes so much like a burger without being bad for you! You can make it taste like a Whopper from Burger King if you add tomato or a Big Mac by adding gherkins. I went for a bacon double cheeseburger tonight and don't regret it at all but I feel soooo full (I feel more full on SP week than normal weeks, is that weird?)

I added SW sausages as well :)

Also made the crust less quiche for my lunch tomorrow - never been a fan of cottage cheese but I'm looking forward to it!

Oooh that sounds amazing - I definitely am going to try that in the next week! Thanks

I didn't weigh in this week, my home scales weren't very kind and I just decided to take a week off, my daughter said I was being a rebel and that sounded like fun to me. Writing it all down this week, I didn't last week! I too like my carbs a lot! I like mixing my eating plans up with 3 days lots of carbs after WI. :) WRITING IT DOWN, DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ME AND i DIDN'T LAST WEEK SADLY!

I always find that if i do a food diary i'm more likely to keep on track, it really makes you aware of what you're actually eating. I've decided to do 4 SP days this week to see how i do on tuesday as i usually just stick to extra easy. Fingers crossed i'll do well... Tuesday seems so long away though haha

Back