Tuesday Weighers

Well done on all the losses everyone! Some really inspiring stories here, please keep sharing. :) I gained 2 this week, but I called it last as I knew my body would be like "WOAH, CARBS!". Hopefully back to normal next week!

1/2 gain for me today. So over 3 weeks I've lost a grand total of 1 1/2 lbs. It's rubbish.I am quite upset as I have followed the plan really well and upped my speed foods in every meal and sometimes had snacks that were speed foods. I have weighed and measured everything. I have drank more and I don't understand what else I can do. I'm thinking SW maybe just wont work for me and Id rather get out now rather than spend a whole lot of money for nothing.

JilT, have you done a food diary? It would be helpful to us (and/or your consultant) to read one so we can see if there is anything we can offer advice wise. Are you still eating bread?

I lost half a pound :)

That sounds lovely! I really need to get around to trying overnight oats but am so against the idea of sacrificing my hi-fi bars for them! Are they worth it?

Good to hear you're feeling better. Honestly sometimes our bodies are just out of whack and don't know what the heck is going on! Is it star week or just after/just before? That sometimes can cause things to go a little wonky. Also are you drinking enough water? x

Sorry only just seen this.

I haven't had a period since before i got pregnant with my son (last period april 2013) stopped breastfeeding 6 weeks ago amd for about 3 weeks been in agony with 'period pain' but nothings happening.

I didn't do as well this week, i think i was feeling a bit down from last week so felt sorry for myself, thought i was going to gain but lost half a pound. Don't get it

JilT, have you done a food diary? It would be helpful to us (and/or your consultant) to read one so we can see if there is anything we can offer advice wise. Are you still eating bread?[/QUOTE]

I have done a food diary and from weeks 1-2 i was told to increase my speed foods. I don't have last weeks food diary but from memory
For breakfast I have 2 weetabix plus blueberries and semi skimmed milk ( so that uses my HEX A and B)
For lunch I have something like a baked potato with tuna and salad creme plus a portion of mixed veg plus some beetroot. Or an plain omlette again with mixed veg/beetroot
For dinner I have chicken occasionally with pasta and again more mixed veg, or i have some lean mince again with mixed veg, the other meal Ive had is low fat sausages with omlette and baked bean. For the last week I've had a fruit salad for desert which was strawberries, pears, peach and apple with a muller lite over the top. For snacks I normally just eat fruit or a hi-fi bar. I normally drink 1.5 - 2 litres of fluid a day and thats mainly no sugar added diluting juice and diet coke.
I have also been exercising, just 45 mins a week in the aim to get the bronze award.

Oh and I occasionaly eat toast for supper but its wholemeal bread from 400g loaf and I do syn everything.

I hope thats enough detail and I welcome any ones opinions,

Jill

Last edited:
I lost 1.5lb on Tuesday, leaving me half a pound shy of my half stone award. Hope everyone has a good week. x

Glad to have this site back. Put weight on over wedding and honeymoon but want to get back on track. Starting over today - 15 Stone exactly.

Lost 1lb this week, putting me 1(infuriating)lb away from my 3 stone award. Can't make it to weigh in next week so I either have to wait 2 weeks for my new shiny, or find a group near work. I would rather get it in my own group but I'm not sure I like the idea of going 2 weeks without weighing in during this crazy season of parties, meals out and mince pies!!

Am I seeing things here, has minimins returned, just found out it has

Not sure am I logged in or not but this is Orla1973 here

Hi everyone,it is great to see some familiar names here, how is everyone doing

I have been so good! I really really want a 4lb loss this week (i never get losses like that!) I'd be happy with 2 but I will keep my fingers crossed.

Done a lot of baking this weekend and everyone's been on the baileys and I've not touched a thing! Come on Christmas hurry up and get here :)

How about you? Xx

I am aiming for a 2 to 3 pound loss this week as want to get half a stone off before Christmas party on 23rd. First one at this new job so don't know a lot of the people from other departments yet.

Hi all - good to catch up - I have a terrible year - I was maintaining (well actually just losing and gaining the same few pounds but then in the last few weeks I had two big gains and lost my last two awards - hoping for a good loss this week and hoping mini's being back will be inspiring!

Back