tuesday weighers

henna!

I can do this............
hi everyone just thought i would see how you all got on this week? i lost another 2lbs and got slimmer of the week for the first time!:D
only 3lbs to go till i get my 1stone award!!

Well done you, that's a great achievement, good luck for your first stone award.

ah thanks donnie! do you go to a group or are you going it alone?

Well done u!!!

My weigh in is tonight, eek! Went out on Saturday so a bit worried I wont have lost this week, also very bloated so we'll see!

good luck hun, one thing my consultant taught me was that if you do gain or sts and you know why and/or was expecting that then it's half the battle, but if you've been good since Sunday then you've probably lost! Good luck

Natt xxx

Well done Henna! I lost 4lbs this week after my hiccough last week.

Gained 1lb as expected haha I kinda knew it was coming & know exactly where it came from (all the vodka & nice food over the weekend lol) so its not so bad cos I know I can correct it!

Back on track tomorrow & gunna defo loose, watch this space!!! x

Henna, I am doing it alone and this is my first week, so I am still trying to get my head around the diet, but it gets a bit clearer every day now, my WI is on friday so fingers crossed...

Never mind Mumtums I always think its not so bad when you know where you have gone wrong, I'm sure you will have a loss next week, good luck for it.

Judimac, well done to you, 4lbs lost that's excellent, if I lose that much on Friday I shall be well pleased, take care now.

hey i lost 5 pounds this week, a total of 3 stone 8 pounds since january. so pleased with myself. im gonna have to sort a ticker out arent i,

stayed the same, but ive had a bad week! lol

just 3.5lbs till the 1 stone, gonna aim for next week!

Down 1lb this week. Chuffed with that as I was expecting a STS. Well done to everyone else x x x x

WoW! there are some great losses today :D

I gained 1/2 lb tonight, but given that I am tying to maintain, that's just fine by me!! It was also my wedding anniversary (3? meals out) and my star week - so actually I am quite chuffed.

Currently I am at 1lb BELOW target.

Back