Tuesday weighers

MissShiraz

How have you done??

I'm pleased to say that i lost 3.5lbs and was awarded slimmer of the week :D

I really didn't think i'd of done this well as had plenty of wine (although i think this just used up most of my syns) and two pints of Gaymers Cider on Saturday at the Oasis concert and a hog roast floured bap filled with stuffing and apple sauce. OH and i stopped off for lunch on Friday too and we had a sharing platter, full of naughty things and a cheese board :eek:

This week though i should have no probs sticking to the plan, although ahve decided to have a flexi day on Saturday if i need one.

Wow! Well done you! That's fantastic! :clap:

PS - How were Oasis, off to see them @ Wembley in a couple of weeks :D xx

Wow! Well done you! That's fantastic! :clap:

PS - How were Oasis, off to see them @ Wembley in a couple of weeks :D xx

Blummin fantastic - arrived early so were lucky enough to get in the front pit. Played practically all my favourite songs so had a great sing-a-long and booogie! Was frozen - but thankfully it didn't rain. The Enemy and Kasabian were great too. But the Gallagher brothers are gods, so they don't come close ;) Have a great time. :D

Congrats Missshiraz on your loss and winning slimmer of the week bet your proud of yourself

Hey! I will do! My fella has got us VIP tickets so have our bar, toilets great view etc... so really looking forward to it, even though it left a MASSIVE dent in the bank balance! lol! THanks hun xx

Wow slimmer of the week, well done you I am so thrilled for you, well done,

Hey! I will do! My fella has got us VIP tickets so have our bar, toilets great view etc... so really looking forward to it, even though it left a MASSIVE dent in the bank balance! lol! THanks hun xx
Sounds fab and will be VERY worth the dent!!! ;)

Thanks all i am grinning from ear to ear as have had a couple of false syarts in the last few months after starting to soon after having our little man (12 weeks old on Friday) - didn't give myself breathing space or time to wine and dine properly!!

That's a great loss! You are doing so well NN!

That's a great loss! You are doing so well NN!

everyone keeps saying that! But i keep thinking 'but its not 3-4lbs!' but i need to remember that ive done this now for like 7 weeks, and at this point im not going to be getting those losses, just the nice healthy 1-2lb loss a week!

Does your consultant have the 'fat slab' ? It's a pound in weight and is a mould of fat? It's big and heavy and really reminds you that what you think is a small loss actually isn't!

Hi Chaps

Just a pound for me this week but I can put it with all the other ones so it will soon add up!!

well done you, slimmer of the week too great.

Well done girls! I STS which wasn't suprising after the weekend I had (bit of a relief really!)

I had a 2lb loss last night which was surprising as I had a 'testing' week. So needless to say I was made up!

I even got my 1/2 stone award! WOOT!

Well done to everyone - let's have another good one! xxx

Well done all losses and STS's are better than nothing!

Here's too a great loss this week. We are off out for lunch on Friday, and will be having a bit of wine fri / sat. However the rest of my week is going to be 100% so i'm using flexi syns, of which i won't be using any today, sunday or Monday....

Back