Tuesday WI?

No probs. Yup, I love trying some of the recipie bits and bobs on the site. Mainly deserts! Lol.

Yea, had fun. Ive got a fair bit to lose so a blow out now and again is part of living. In it for the long term.

Hey how did ye get on yesterday?

I lost 2 lbs ? I did a lot of walking to try and make up for all the nice stuff! Went out last nite wit all the single ladies... Haven't stopped eatin all day? but I walked home as punishment 45 mins!!

Only 1.5lb and I'll have lost a whole stone!!!!

SS x

Hi ya hometown put on 1lb this week really bad week but hope to make up for it this week.

Well done honey you r doing so well :) xxx

Ah no, but maybe it's a good thing...it'll make you more determined next week!
To help me stay motivated I got a sheet of paper, put my start weight on the first line & every week I take off what I've lost & how much to go. I've stuck it to my bedroom mirror so I c it every morning & evening. I find it really helps cos it's hard to look at urself when u no u've had the best bag of chips in the world!!!! :)

Hiya all. Well done. Have fallen totally off this week. Been a stressy week. Back on it tomorrow. Darent get on the scales. Maybe ill pluck up the courage tomorrow morning. Lol

Hello ladies,

I started SW last Tuesday. I had a sneaky peek at the scales today and have lost 4lbs so far, so I'm just hoping those 4lbs will stay off by my official weigh in day on Tues! Looking forward to seeing all your results :)

Hello Girlies! Where are ye?:flirt2:

I missed last week cos the wk before I put up 1.5 but this week I lost 2.5 so I've lost a pound altogether...eeekk!:jelous:

only .5 of a pound to go til I lose a stone woohoo! Just have to be good this wk!

Come on Tuesday WI's!!! We can do it!!!

Back