Tuesday WI's...

Alyce

Good luck to all that have WI's today, i've got mine at 5.30 today - i'm expecting a agin!!!

:p

Alyce x

Good luck all Tuesday WI's, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all. X

Alyce I bet you will be surprised love. X

I didnt go but home scales said 3lbs on....thats why I didnt go. Couldnt face having been slimmer of the week last week losing 5lbs to putting 3 back on this week. Im not going next week coz its my sisters graduation so guess they will think ive gone missing. Im not happy and Im feeling miserable

No weigh in this week as the family are here but my scales say I've put 1 lb on! (serves me right!)

Morning ladies just back and i lost another 2.5lbs this week which i am really pleased about starting to close in on my interim target!! Plus 5 weeks till holiday so with a bit of determination for the next few weeks i could get there before i go!!!!!!!!
Good luck to you all for today!!

Goo dluck everyone still waiting to weigh in.

After gaining the week before last and having two terrible weeks in between with baby in and out of hospital i am soooooo pleased as i lost 2.5lbs! Yaaaaay.

I really was very, very shocked!

Back on track now - focused and need to lose atleast a dress size before October for our holiday to Cyprus. I'm hoping to lose 20lbs atleast - it's gonna be tough....but 2.5lbs a week equals 2 stone so should be able to do it.....

need to stay off the wine and stop eating out

GOOD LUCK ALL XXX

tues weigh ins

got mine tonight too at 7pm good luck everyone who's weighin tonight!:grouphugg:

thats fantastic well done you!:happy096:
well had my weigh in IVE LOST 1.5 IBS AT LEAST a step in right direction:D:bliss::bliss:

I thought I'd posted, but I don't think I did.

I lost 3lb :)

Back