Tuesday

Irene

Silver Member
Hi everyone
Well WI for me today - hoping to at least sts.:eek:
I am off work this week - planning on giving the house a spring clean but just can't get motivated.:confused: Feel quite sluggish.
What is everyone else up to?
Good luck to all those who have WI.
For breakfast I have had all bran and strawberries and for lunch I am making a soup. I will make a tandoori quorn for tonights meal after WI of course.
Have a good day everyone.
Irene

Good Luck to you too hun!

I have WI tonight too... I have my fingers crossed for a loss this week :) xx

Hi its my WI today as well, I hope that I have lost at least 1lb that will get me the 1 stone award. I dont feel that I have lost even though I have been on the whole good this week. Going to glive blood this afternoon so that may help LOL!
Ive had
2 x wholemeal toast (HxB)
tinned toms
mushrooms
scrambled egg
and feel so full prob just have fruit till after WI
Good Luck everyone, and the sun is still shining here!!

good luck for your wi, i have mine later which i am in for a very bad result.

Good luck everyone :)

I just got back from WI and it's another 2lb gone :bliss: I am so pleased. The panic is over.
Only 1.5lb left to get my 2st award.:character00100:

Good luck this week - I hope the scales show you have had a loss this week!:D

Awwww thank you honey! :D If they don't show a loss... the scales will be going through the window onto the golfing area! :giggle:

Well done all you losers :D

Good Luck the rest of the Tuesday weighers xxx

Another 1.5lb gone for me!
I am now just 1.5lb away from 3 stone, so fingers crossed for next week!

Wow - 3 weighs, and all losses so far ..

Oh well, I will be weighing later, and am odds on for a gain. :( If its 1lb, then I will be at the top of my target zone, more than that, and I am in trouble and will need a very very good week next week.

Yay - 1 1/2 off for me so I am really pleased after my last week.

Good luck to everyone else with a weigh in today :p

Gained 1/2lb. Currently I am target + 2 1/2 lb.

I am determined to turn this around. I DO NOT want to gain *again* next week. I would like to be closer to the centre of my target range not the top of it.

If you are following my diary, you will know that all my food this week will be indian themed (no, not just curry and rice lol!) and while at class, I thought I would aim to use 5 speed foods a day for the next week.

I shall copy this post into my diary so I can't 'forget' it - anything to concentrate the mind eh :eek:

:happy096:

to all the tuesday losers - you are great!! well done :clap:

:talk017:

Well done losers :happy096:

and for all those who had a gain :gen126: group hug :)

Back