Tuesday's Plans

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Morning all! Working from home today and it's lovely and sunny in Essex

Green day today YAY!

B: Stir fry veggies, udon noodles (1 syn), quorn fillets (yes weird I know but I fancied it and it's gorg!)

L: Quiche with cottage cheese, and topped with HF cheddar (HE A), turkey bacon HE B, sw chips, ketchup (1 syn)

D: Cracked black pepper quorn fillets, roasted bns, steamed carrots, rice pudding HE A, 2 syns (for anchor lighter)

S: sw bar HE B, mulerlight, banana
E: 40 mins aerobics
W: 2 liters

Have a good day! x

Oh your menus always sound so yummy! How do you keep so organised you know what you are having all day???? Do tell! Do you think it helps with keeping on plan? Vx

Crashing the post again... Hehe.

B: Cereal and milk (1B and 1A)
L: Home made beef burgers and salad (1B - bread in burger)
D: Chicken skewers with mushrooms, peppers and shallots with home made coleslaw. (Mayonnaise - 3 syns)

S: yogurt, apple and pear.

L x

I can only really cook on the weekends or if I am working from home, otherwise I need to plan the night before and cook so that I have stuff at the office as the places around my office aren't really low fat :) I think my planning days come from doing WW where I did points and you have to plan to the n'th degree or you end up over points. This way I tend to stay on plan with fewer blips :) and makes it so I can plan a pudding when I really need it (ok, when I really want it LOL)

x
Steph

Back