BED - Recovery Journey of Binge Eating Disorder

Well I lost 4.5lbs in my first weigh in. And guess what? I cried I was so gutted. How pathetic is that!? It's a good loss but I'm just so used to bigger losses when I start fresh. I've lost like 6lbs on a week where I've been out drinking so for me to lose that when I've had no social occasions and exercised was disappointing. I need to stop comparing this journey to any others though or else I'm just going to beat myself up every week.

LILY... you're back!!! :)

It sounds like you've had a rough year but it seems like you've come out of it better :)
Well done on your fabulous loss :) xxx

NSV Already and its only just go 9am! Turned down both a cheese and ham Upper Crust AND a bacon roll later on courtesy of the boss. Got refunded some money I was owed so went and made sure I got at least a couple of extra bits of superfree as hopefully this will speed up my losses again this week.

Thursday EE day:
Breakfast:

Strawberries (SS)
Grapes
2x Hifi light bars (HEX B)

Lunch:
Jacket potato with cheese (HEX A) and beans (SS)
Apple (S)
WW vanilla yog
Skips (4.5)

Dinner:
Quorn biryani - quorn pieces (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), tomatoes (S), garlic (S) and rice
Mixed leaf salad (S)
Aero white choc mousse (5)

Total syns: 9.5

Well I lost 4.5lbs in my first weigh in. And guess what? I cried I was so gutted. How pathetic is that!? It's a good loss but I'm just so used to bigger losses when I start fresh. I've lost like 6lbs on a week where I've been out drinking so for me to lose that when I've had no social occasions and exercised was disappointing. I need to stop comparing this journey to any others though or else I'm just going to beat myself up every week.

4.5lb is amazing! But I can understand what you mean. Our bodies are weird, your journey is your own darling and will go its own path. You are doing fantastic!

LILY... you're back!!! :)

It sounds like you've had a rough year but it seems like you've come out of it better :)
Well done on your fabulous loss :) xxx

YAY Jade :D I didn't think I'd find any of my old chums on here! Thank you so much. Fingers crossed the worst is over as I finish my awful job and start a new one :)
Hows babba!? xx

Here to subscribe! Well done on first week loss!

food looking great, good luck on your journey, sounds like you've come a long way so far dealing with BED.

X

YAY Jade :D I didn't think I'd find any of my old chums on here! Thank you so much. Fingers crossed the worst is over as I finish my awful job and start a new one :) Hows babba!? xx

We're still here :) trying to stay on the wagon until I'm down to my goal weight this time. Well done on your new job too :) when do you start? Babba is great thanks... can't believe she's 7 months nearly xxx

Friday EE day:
Breakfast:

2x Hifi light bars (HEX B)
Strawberries (SS)
Grapes (S)

Lunch:
Subway salad - chicken (S), lettuce (S), cucumber (S), peppers (S), gherkins (S), jalapenos (S), sweet onion sauce (2)
Apple (S)
WW toffee yog
Wotsit zombie fingers (4.5)

Dinner:
Quorn chicken burger (2.5) in wholemeal bap (5) with cheese (HEX A), jalapenos (S)
SW chips
Salad (S)
Ketchup (1)

Total syns: 15

Hi Lily - I'm new! You popped up the other day when I was on Google looking for simple slimming world friendly meals. Had a nandos chicken burger - amazing!!! Had it twice now. Tis a tiny slice of awesomeness - thank you x

That was a good start wasn't it?! Its been a bit mad here and completely self inflicted. I didn't go to group last week as I started a new job the morning after and had loads to sort out (finished my old job the day before) but that week would have been a gain thanks to lots of booze at Lady Gaga and a takeaway to cure the hangover.

Then I started said new job and its been social outing after social outing! Went out for a meal and cocktails (all paid for) and when I tried to stop drinking I was moaned at, so I didn't want to be a bad sport. Then the morning after was a team pub lunch, then went round a friends house and they ordered Dominos and then another work lunch outing to MacDonalds. So not surprising I came into weigh in last night with a 6lbs gain, making me heaver than my original starting weight. Sigh

Now that the novelty of the new job is fully out of my system, I have no excuse to not get on it, I still have the opportunity to lose a lot by the New Year if I get my head down.
The other good thing about the new job is there are far more kitchen facilities so I can have nearly anything and because I get in earlier everyday there no excuse not to have breakfast here too. The only thing to worry about this weekend is a night in London drinking. Will try and stick to vodka and avoid the fast food joints. If I can I should see all the gain off!
Will have to weigh in on a different day to normal though as have a gig on Wednesday :/

OAnyway here is today's food. Have had my breakfast at my desk and going to try and stick to water instead of the delicious Chocomilk in the vending machine!

Thursday EE Day:
Breakfast:

35g Weetabix choc minis (HEX B) with skimmed milk and 2 teas with sweetener (HEX A)

Lunch:
Mexican rice Mugshot (1) with mixed salad (S) and reduced fat dressing (0.5)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight vanilla
Halloweenie biscuits (5)
Skips (4.5)
Quavers (5)

Dinner:
Gammon, fat removed
SW Chips
Egg in Frylight
Mushrooms (S)

Total syns: 16

Glass of water count: 6
Green tea count: 3

Last edited:
SO hungry today and bored at work so not helping. good job I have no change in my wallet or the vending machine would've got owned!

Friday EE day:
Breakfast:
Weetabix choc minis (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
2 mugshots (is this really bad?)
Apple (S)
Wotsits (4.5)
Lemon slice (5.5)

Dinner:
Chinese chicken curry "fakeaway"
Quorn pieces (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), peppers (S) with mushy pea curry sauce (chopped toms (S), baked beans (SS), mushy peas (SS)

Total syns: 10

Been quiet this weekend but not because all was lost! Went out for a gig on Friday but only had a couple of drinks within syns and ate before I went out.
Went to a gig in London on Saturday. Made sure I had a big breakfast and although I went over my syns on beer and vodka, I sat in the kebab shop without buying anything which was a huge success in itself.
Sunday was all on plan and we made a lovely slow cooker curry. Hopefully it wasn't enough damage to stop a loss this week.
Here's todays food:

Monday EE Day:
Breakfast:
Weetabix minis (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Chicken (S) and veg curry with rice (1) - onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S) chopped toms (S)
Apple
Mullerlight toffee
Slice of birthday cake (8?)

Dinner:
2 healthy living sausages (2) with mashed potato, broccoli (S), leeks (S) and gravy (1.5)

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Lily and well done for resisting any kebab shop goodies!!!
What day are you weighing in? Xxx

Back