BED - Recovery Journey of Binge Eating Disorder

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Lily and well done for resisting any kebab shop goodies!!!
What day are you weighing in? Xxx

Meant to be weighing in today but I'm off to a gig so have booked holiday. However according to my therapist's scales I'st los 2lbs since last week so I'm ok with that.

I had my first hypnoband session with her last night. It was weird and certainly scared me off bad food today. Just had my lunch and feeling stuffed. Might be placebo just glad to feel full for once haha!

Breakfast:
Weetabix minis (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Ainsley Harriot lime and coriander cous cous (2.5)
Pastrami
Salad leaves (S) and cucumber (S)
Low fat dressing (0.5)
Quavers (5)

Dinner:
Subway salad with chicken (S), cucumber (S), lettuce (S), onions (S), peppers (S), gherkins (S)
Ranch dressing (2)

Total syns: 10

Well I had a bit of a moment last night and completely fobbed off the gig. I didn't want to hang around for hours in the pouring rain and then have a really late night when I'm full of cold. So I went to weigh in instead and I'm glad I did!
-2.5lbs off :)
Considering I have only half been doing it this week I was so pleased and its given me the push I needed. I didn't stay to group as went to Tesco to get some essentials and will be doing a food diary now too. When I say half doing it - the meals have been fine but I've been over my syns most days but yeah, just not bingeing I guess helped!

Thursday EE Day:

Breakfast:

Weetabix minis (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Sweet n sour Mugshot with salad (S) and cucumber (S) and dressing (0.5)
Apple (S)
Stars crisps (4.5)
Mullerlight vanilla
7 Rolos (7)

Dinner
:
Quorn chilli con carne - mince (s), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), chopped toms (S), puree (S), garlic (S), chilli (S), kidney beans (S)
Rice
Salad (S)

Total syns: 12

Last edited:
Back