Tummy after weight loss

Angie44

Silver Member
Hi a question for people who have lost lots of weight on LT...I am loving my weight loss in week 1 and feeling really strong about carrying on but am just wondering if after losing the weight people are experiencing lots of excess skin....

Think it obv depends on what you want to lose.

My previous attempt, the skin on my tummy went slightly slack but you could barely tell really.

BTW angie, Im on call a week on sunday for AED so I might see ya then!

Laura xxx

aww called up to the MAU today to see if I could work out who you were lol

Skin is very elastic, you will be surprised how it will shrink with you if you keep up the water intake (water is very good for skin conditioning), exercise to tone skin/muscles. Saggy skin that people complain about is caused where there is still a layer of fat attached to the skin. Lose all the fat and there will be no excess/saggy skin - easier said than done I know!!

it takes a few weeks/moths but it will. as anyone who's had a baby can tell you... skin can expand and also contract again! :)

this is very handy for me to read to as i did wonder too

:) thanks for your answers it is good to hear

Mine is looking pretty grim these days! I put it down to no longer being a young 'un! I think it's been stretched for way too long!

x

Mine is not looking too good either Im slendertoning crunching, and I have lotioned and potioned and nothing is helping it needs a serious case of nip tucking. I also think it is from several years of being streched I haved always had terrible strech marks now they just look like layers of extra skin they are easier to tuck away than a pot belly though

lol .. well i dont look at my tummy ,, id be too scared

Back