Tummy bug and lipotrim

Angellove

Can't speak to my pharmacy until tomotrrow so wondering if anyone here has the answer.

I've caught a tummy bug off my kids and it hasn't made me throw up like they've been doing but I'm stuck on the loo if you know what I mean and my tummy hurts a lot and I feel sick.

I'm struggling to get the water down but little sips often is helping but should I try and take my three shakes too? I really don't want to gain because of this and I recall someone saying before they had a tummy bug and gained 5 or so pounds!

I want to stay in ketosis too - I'd really struggle if this knocked me out.

Anyone experienced this already or know what to do? Many thanks xx

OH dear poor you! imo I would stick to your water today until you stop being sick and as soon as you feel upto it re-start the shakes. You have to look after yourself first. These things usually clear up within 24 hours dont they and the doctor usually advises not to eat for a day so the bug can pass through. Get well soon huni xx

I saw tummy bug and I knew it was you :) It will only last a couple of days chick, then you can get back to it and probably have another loss. You beat yourself up too much you do, your completely amazing to have got this far, don't let a little blip worry you, Ya never know you may be pleasantly surprised! And like Daisy says, you have to look after yourself too xoxoxoxoxoxox

Thanks em and daisy x had my shake and not seen it again yet actually feel a lil better for it. Scales still showing a loss!! I'm hoping by tomorrow to be cool. Thanks though!! :) xxx

Poor you :( I have had the dreaded Tummy bug whilst on Lipo, I still had my shakes as was told that at least I was getting some nutrients !! not so nice second time around lol. You wont get kicked out of Ketosis hun so don't worry. Try to keep your fluids up if you can and get well soon xx

i would imagine all the vitamins etc in the shakes would do you some good, but as with the water, might be easier for your body to handle if you sip little and often x

Back