Tummy Bug????

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Just thought I would ask if anyone else has suffered with a tummy bug.

I'm on week 10 now and have constantly been constipated. Yesterday woke up with bad tummy pains and went to the toilet. Sounds awful... but couldn't believe how much came out. Then throughout the day it continued.

Still here today, although I have nothing left inside me. Still getting the occasional pain and when I goto the loo, just the tiniest bit comes out, very loose!

Just wondered how on earth I could get a tummy bug when I'm not eating anything. Everything I use is clean etc.

Not taken any medication. Guess i'll have to goto chemist tomorrow if its not cleared up!

Emma x

Just thought I would ask if anyone else has suffered with a tummy bug.

I'm on week 10 now and have constantly been constipated. Yesterday woke up with bad tummy pains and went to the toilet. Sounds awful... but couldn't believe how much came out. Then throughout the day it continued.

Still here today, although I have nothing left inside me. Still getting the occasional pain and when I goto the loo, just the tiniest bit comes out, very loose!

Just wondered how on earth I could get a tummy bug when I'm not eating anything. Everything I use is clean etc.

Not taken any medication. Guess i'll have to goto chemist tomorrow if its not cleared up!

Emma x

It seems loads on here (including myself) suffer from 'The Runs' and ask for advice and the answers that come back are that it is probably a tummy bug. I just think it is the result of a liquid diet and nothing to do with any bugs. I've been pissing out my arse loads over the last 4 weeks.

hmmm Not a nice side effect. Up till now i've not been able to go and now the opposite. I did feel sick at lunch time yesterday though but wasn't.
You have a nice way with words BigS!!! lols :D
Emma x

hmmm Not a nice side effect. Up till now i've not been able to go and now the opposite. I did feel sick at lunch time yesterday though but wasn't.
You have a nice way with words BigS!!! lols :D
Emma x

I'm fairly to the point, apologies. You'll learn to love me !

I just look at it as more weight lost. I've started just going into bags and weighing it to cheer myself up.

Some of the above me not be true !

I'm fairly to the point, apologies. You'll learn to love me !

I just look at it as more weight lost. I've started just going into bags and weighing it to cheer myself up.

Some of the above me not be true !

eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ha ha love it!
Well I was thinking if I carry on like this by friday there will be nothing left of me ;) wishful thinking!!
Emma x

Back