BeviSiwel: 30 is the new 20

Hahaha, gotta say Chocolate is my favourite. I've previously enjoyed a chocolate/strawberry combo but the strawberry has been very salty lately for some reason so I'm on pure chocolate now. Vanilla was never that great for me, something about it just felt off. I quite like the flapjacks and the chicken soup though, in moderation. I enjoyed having the peanut flapjacks with tea to dip into. (I absolutely hate the coconut ones). And the chicken soups actually taste a bit better further in to the diet, just don't order too many at once xD

I never have them room temp, there is a nice little water cooler at work that I use in the shakers, but at home I just use cold tap water. I've put to work my developed skills at uni (that is, chugging an entire pint of beer without taking a breath) to make the meal go faster.

My friend has one with a little metal coil ball that she drops in that shakes it all up, and that one worked really well. The huel shaker has like a strainer component. It lives at work now for ease (and also because one can never be satisfied with only having a tiny cuppa)

~~
As for the diary update, where am I now? Week 14 day 2? Something like that.

Been a real active week for me I suppose! My other half and I have now taken to going swimming every Saturday to try to build up some sort of sports endurance. Yesterday I blipped, I had a slice of cheese with some hotsauce on it. And it tasted so amazing I don't think I can even say I felt guilty about it. Ahh well. Onwards we soldier. Been good today though, and hopefully the vigorous breast stroke will have fixed that little nibble.

Hoping for a nice quiet, uneventful week ahead. Friday next week though there is a work gathering that I am going to. We're going to a restaurant and I imagine this is going to be a crucial point. I've already decided what I'm going to do so my mind is already made up there. It will be Caribbean night!... yum yum.

Oh my word this sunshine!

It's got very, very hot lately and while I love the warmer weather its playing havoc with the public transport. Everyone is sweaty and horrible and I just want to get home from work.

Currently sitting on a train that was supposed to leave 20mins ago, but for some reason is waiting for another train that is also delayed because of the heat.

I probably could have walked home faster if I had really put my mind to it -_-

Regardless, I am just moody. I haven't had breakfast shake yet as I worked the early shift today. (I'm one of these people who doesn't have breakfast until about 11am) but now it's already 1 cause of these poxy transport links and I'm getting hangry.

What a week! I've stayed the same this week, despite being good but what's not all is that my beastly Aunt Flo has come to visit and she hasn't made any intention of moving on away.
Shoo with you!

I haven't been regular for years now, so the fact that she's reared her ugly head is comforting in some small respect. My body is beginning to un-**** itself. But whether she'll come back next month is another story. But she's been cramping me up like crazy. 8 days strong now. Must have been quite a bit to squeeze out, I hope it's a good loss for me next week

So here we are. After 16 weeks I am now off of lipotrim. Did I get down to my target weight? No. But did I manage to lose an awful lot? Yes, almost 4 stone gone.

This time the reason is financial, last week I put down the deposit and administration fees for a place of our own, better still, my little gingerbread can come with us. This has completely drained my savings account, but it does mean that I can start making the right choices.

The last week I did an "accelerated" version of refeed without the maintenance formulas and you know what? I still lost 1lb. The attitude has changed. What I've finally needed to happen has happened.
Salads are no longer boring or unnecessary, I don't have to buy a cream cake because it's cheap and 2 squares of chocolate is more than enough to satisfy.

I'll be continuing to update this thread every once in a while, but my lipotrim journey is done for now.
I will be moving on, not to Ketogenic as I originally planned, but just to eating better. Yes, less carbs, but no denial of things I want. Just moderation.

Now then, time to lose this skin.

Back