Tummy not happy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 11 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    making the adjustment to 790! :confused: its feeling really bloated and so uncomfortable today, even had wind for the first time in ages! :eek: :p :p :p

Glad I wore my 'big' work trousers today and not my smaller ones. My belly looks as big as when I started the diet!

Hope it settles down soon. :(

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Deb, mine has only just settled down now, Ive been on maintenence for 3 weeks.

Think its all the veg!!!

4. loser

loser Member

Diet:
    won cambridge slimmer of the year 2005/6 lost 9 stone
    Hi Deb

Don,t worry just keep drinking lots of water! It is a bit strange at first. Keep up the good work. Have a good christmas and let me know how you get on.

Katie (CC) x

5. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Katie

hope you are well. :) You have a good Christmas too.

Thanks for the advice. Belly still feels stuffed!!! :eek: :eek:

Never thought I would struggle so much to eat food. :D . But then again 10oz of quorn is a LOT!! its a whole packet. :eek: No wonder my tum looks like a barrel and feel stretched afterwards.

Sure my tum will adapt to it soon. I hope it will anyway.:eek:

Deb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.