tummy rumbles

abz

Gold Member
does anyone else get their tummy rumbling towards meal times? i thought i was supposed to stop getting hungry but i can't stop my tummy rumbling and i'm staaaaaaaarving.

abz xx

I get this a lot in the evenings! someone told me to think of it as the noise from your fat being disposed of! lol
but as becky says, glug more water!

I am sat here now with my tum gurgling loudly, as well as that the inner chatterbox is telling me I can have a nibble as no-one is in, and they will never know.

Almost got as far as the fridge but dived on here instead. Dont think its working tho.....its almost physical agony.

Hang in there Abz! xx

i'm drinking more than four litres a day. i don't like to drink much more than that because it gives me cystitis strangely enough. i have a horrid time with that sometimes...

although thinking of it as the sounds of your fat gurgling away... i do like that :)

abz xx

don't give in sez!! deafen yourself to the inner voice, or better still, kick it out and get yourself a new one. the one that says 'i don't need to go into the fridge for snacks, i'm fabulous and skinnifying so nuh!!'

abz xx

don't give in sez!! deafen yourself to the inner voice, or better still, kick it out and get yourself a new one. the one that says 'i don't need to go into the fridge for snacks, i'm fabulous and skinnifying so nuh!!'

abz xx

YEAH!!!! Get thee behind me Fat Voice!!! SKinny Rules!!

Gonna have a sweet coffee instead (sweetners of course!!) That might push those cravings aside!!

Thanx Abz xx

Hey, I 'm better now! Just had an early (for me) pack, butterscotch & coffee muffin, with a cuppa! It hit the spot & I feel virtuous now!

Crisis averted...... for now at least!!

Thanks Abz, voices lost out this time!
xx

6.45 tonight :) just a quickie so i'm going to have to talk fast to ask all my questions, ha.

well done sez!! i tried to make a muffin... i got runny cat poo... not a nice look. down the sink it went...

abz xx

jeeesh Abz you must be costing yourself a small fortune in muffin attempts lol :p

My tummy rumbles a lot too btw - i dont think that the hunger goes completely on this diet, i prefer to think of it as "not being as hungry as you'd expect to be when you're eating booger all" I like to keep my expectations low so as not to be too shocked or disappointed when i start to feel i could eat my own arm off :D

Back