1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tummy rumblings.....

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by IzzyWizzy, 1 March 2014 Social URL.

1. IzzyWizzy

IzzyWizzy Well-Known Member

Argh! Began the Cambridge Diet last night. So far so good but to keep my mind off my rumbling tum I am doing the ironing.....my house is going to be spotless at this rate....:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jeanette78

jeanette78 Well-Known Member

I know what u mean lol, my was rumbling really loud, good job i was alone :D i'm on exante

4. IzzyWizzy

I have never heard of exante. Is it good? It was a killer tonight cooking dinner for the rest of the family lol but I managed not to even lick my fingers!!!!

Last edited: 2 March 2014
  5. jeanette78

Very similar to cambridge, just u buy online. Costs 109 pound a month.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. IzzyWizzy

Hi Jeanette, How is the exante going? I have managed to curb most of the rumblings now by adjusting the times I have my shakes. I have succumbed to sniffing the marmite Jar every now again lol

7. jeanette78

Hi izzy, I am doing great thanx, have lost 6st 4.5lb total, and 3lb lost this week :D wasn't expecting that as have been missing food lol, so hav substituted a protein and veg meal instead of a pack. Am off on hols to spain in 5 weeks so will carry on like this till then. I have also altered when I hav my packs, hav first one at approx 1pm then about 5.30, then last one about 8pm. This helps as I was starting to pick in the nights. If only chicken etc.
    How r u doing?

Ugh re the marmite tho :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app