Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tummy shrinkage

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    The last couple of days my head is telling me to eat but my tummy is telling me its full. I've not eaten as much as I used to so my head is like well its lunchtime/snacktime etc but my tummy is ooooof!
    I've got in my head that I have my tea to eat yet but i'm not sure my stomach will survive!:eek:

Has anyone else gone through these stages and had to adapt??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Basically Hun, if you're not hungry then dont force yourself to eat. I have a gastric band and Im still loosing weight by eating the portions that I can and at different times of the day.
    Have a glass of water and then leave it an hour before you decide if you need to eat or not....dont eat for the sake of adding another meal.

xx

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I've had the same problem, it's weird, because I would eat much more than I do now, before I started. I tend to have smaller portions now and that seems to be helping.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Thanks for your comments :) I've been doing sw a while now think may just be at a new stage or maybe its just a couple of days of it?!
    The thing is because I plan my food and take it to work with me I eat it because I am bored but I don't seem to be able to cope with what I would call a meal and the grazing so I need to plan for that and maybe take more grazing food fruit etc so I am prepared for it x

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Thanks Allie :) Just a new thing to me as I used to eat all the bits and bobs and the meals...and most of it in 10 mins flat :eek: x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.