Tummy shrinkage

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Emsie*, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    The last couple of days my head is telling me to eat but my tummy is telling me its full. I've not eaten as much as I used to so my head is like well its lunchtime/snacktime etc but my tummy is ooooof!
    I've got in my head that I have my tea to eat yet but i'm not sure my stomach will survive!:eek:

Has anyone else gone through these stages and had to adapt??:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Basically Hun, if you're not hungry then dont force yourself to eat. I have a gastric band and Im still loosing weight by eating the portions that I can and at different times of the day.
    Have a glass of water and then leave it an hour before you decide if you need to eat or not....dont eat for the sake of adding another meal.

xx

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I've had the same problem, it's weird, because I would eat much more than I do now, before I started. I tend to have smaller portions now and that seems to be helping.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Thanks for your comments :) I've been doing sw a while now think may just be at a new stage or maybe its just a couple of days of it?!
    The thing is because I plan my food and take it to work with me I eat it because I am bored but I don't seem to be able to cope with what I would call a meal and the grazing so I need to plan for that and maybe take more grazing food fruit etc so I am prepared for it x

6. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Thanks Allie :) Just a new thing to me as I used to eat all the bits and bobs and the meals...and most of it in 10 mins flat :eek: x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.