tummy trouble

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nikki mc, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. nikki mc

nikki mc Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    OK, I'm new to this but have dropped 13lbs this week but seem to have the opposite problem to the constipation. Bit worried as i'm back at work tomorrow and have been constantly on the loo this week. Is this common or is it just me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi and welcome Nikki!

It's fairly common, can take your body a little while to adjust to all the nutrients in the packs. It should hopefully settle down soon, you could try splitting your packs so you have 6 mini meals or take more water with them.

Hope you feel better soon and well done on your weight loss so far!

Gx

4. nikki mc

nikki mc Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks very much i'll give it a whirl x

5. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Nikki,
    Like you i've just finished my first week, congratulations. :)
    Have you been having tetras? I had been fine up until I had one and then had the same problems as you. The tetras are more concentrated so you really need to drink alot more water before and after them. I had another one today and did this, and I seem to be fine.
    Good Luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.