Tummy Tuck & Boob Uplift Diary

:wow::wow: just looked at your pic, what a difference!!! I'm so looking forward to having my TT even more so now. shame it won't be until next year need to save enough dosh yet...lol

Hope you enjoyed your wine last night you deserve it hun....xxx

Wow, It looks like they have done a great job. I hope you have a smooth recovery!!

Hi, well done on this phase of your journey, I'm really pleased for you.....1 problem though, i cant see the pics! Help, i wanna see........

oooo this thread is very interesting as i am having a TT and boob lift at the end as well. hope u r feeling back on top form very soon

this thread is fantastic, ty for posting it. These are 2 surgeries that i am considering (especially the breast lift) I wish you a speedy and painfree recovery

silx

hi,

glad all went well - where are the pics? Hope you have a good recovery are you wearing support knickers, if youhave swelling in the TT area this will make a huge difference to you.

Not wearing support knickers as I've got a dead sexy corset (binder) from the consultant that I woke up with in recovery :giggle:

I'm suppossed to wear it 24/7 for 4 weeks!!! It has a tendancy to be ripped off (it's velcro) in the middle of the night & fly magically across the room nearly knocking the cat out :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:. Then it goes back on in the morning.

Well today I feel like a normal person again. Had a shower this morning as I couldn't stand the wait any longer. Stood with my back to the shower but dressings were obviously soaked through. By the time I'd got dressed (yes dressed, in proper clothes not PJ's or dressing gown) and got downstairs, I felt like I should be entering a wet t-shirt contest as the dressings on my boobs had soaked through my bra & t-shirt :wow:.
Anyway, it's lovely to be up & dressed and feeling clean. I can't wait til my appointment with the nurse at BUPA tomorrow morning to have the dressings removed. Have told my colleagues at work I'll pop into see them after, just hope they don't make me laugh too much as it's really awkward to laugh & hold your stomach with a corset on it. :D

So glad to hear you're doing so well!! It gives me a lot more hope for when/if I have a TT. It also sounds as if the op was done in record time - less than three hours from what you said in your 'post-op' post?

Where are the pics that you posted? I'm assuming they're not on this thread as I can't see them!

Jo x

Wow Wow Wow, can't believe how flat your tum is. Did the surgeon tell you how much skin he took off (in weight)? Hope you have a speedy recovery. :)

hi pompey

glad u have the corset - its essential to keep the swelling down, I bet you never realised a shower could feel so good!!

Where are your photos located?

Bagpuss: Thanks for pointing out that the pics are in pompey's gallery section - I was getting very confused as to why I couldn't see them!!

Pompey: Your pics are amazing. I'm really impressed with how incredibly flat your tummy looks now! My 'before' tummy does appear to be worse than your's from your photo, so i'd be pleased as anything if I got the result that you've got!

I hope your recovery is still going well. :)

Jo x

Where can you see the pics?

Look Under avatar everyone has got a Gallery:

pompeyfan

Gallery: pompeyfan

See above Gallery: Click on pompeyfan and it will bring you to her photos.

They are absolutely brilliant!!!

Well done pompeyfan!!!!
54311jm.gif

Hi- wow lady, what a difference! Although I am now a bit scared about how much of a problem Im going to have with loose skin as i carry a lot around my waist and started at 14st aiming for 10.5ish! So losing 3 and a half stone, do u reckon Im gonna need an op too? Would really appreciate your advice on this as someone who has been thru this journey from start to finish!

WBS xxx

Back