Tummy tuck help :)

6 weeks post op xx

Attachments

• image-2208974349.jpg
    image-2208974349.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 536
Just came across your thread Jess, you look amazing! Well done.

You have just become my thinspiration!

I am not massively overweight but I have had four c-sections so would love a tummy tuck as you may imagine my stomach has seen better days. Gotta shift the weight first though!

xxx

Just came across your thread Jess, you look amazing! Well done.

You have just become my thinspiration!

I am not massively overweight but I have had four c-sections so would love a tummy tuck as you may imagine my stomach has seen better days. Gotta shift the weight first though!

xxx
Thank you! It's definitely the best thing I've ever done and I'm not even at the finish line yet, go for it xxx
You're looking fab jess :) how you feeling? Xx
Thanks Scarlett, how are you? I'm doing okay! Slowly getting there, nurses reckon in another month everything will be over with, I have a different machine now which is tiny so can hide it so back to school runs and light walking and things which is amazing to get out, after being cooped up on hospital for a week and then in the house for 5 I was going insane!! Xx

I'm good thanks jess. That's great! You must be so pleased that its healing well, good they've given you a little machine now, amazing what technology can do eh? Gosh cabin fever well and truly I bet! Bet you never tight you'd be so glad to do the school run! Xx

Haha I know!! I had a wander round the shops today when the kids were at school and I was so excited to be able to go to home bargains. How sad!!!! Xx

thats great! it looks how mine is on my knee, after a yr or so mine go silvery and hardly noticeable. Yours is looking good. How long ago was it? x

How are you doing so far? Has the scar faded any?

Amazing transformation, I hope you're feeling gorgeous and confident now everything's done, healed and the scar is getting more faded over time! Congrats on your journey, epic win!

Wow! Amazing! You really are an inspiration and really making me want to at least try for a tt. I list ten stone with a band then put it back on and now lost the ten stone with my gastric bypass. As you can imagine my tummy is horrific! Do you have any ideas about what I can say and do to help me get a yes for funding? I would really appreciate any advice right now x

Wow! Amazing! You really are an inspiration and really making me want to at least try for a tt. I list ten stone with a band then put it back on and now lost the ten stone with my gastric bypass. As you can imagine my tummy is horrific! Do you have any ideas about what I can say and do to help me get a yes for funding? I would really appreciate any advice right now x
Hello lovetolaugh! First off well done your weightloss is amazing!! my only advice is to make sure your gp is willing to fight for you and be yourself, show them what this means for you, I was turned down and applied again writing a pages and pages long letter spilling my heart and was accepted in a letter within days, it has been one of the most challenging things I've ever done but I would do it again in a heart beat, I wish you all the luck in the world and just remember I'm here if you ever need advice or just a chat xxxx

Scar today, nearly 8 months post op xx

Attachments

• image-1211783036.jpg
    image-1211783036.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 248
  • image-2877798291.jpg
    image-2877798291.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 300
  • image-807584752.jpg
    image-807584752.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 267
Back