Tummy tuck

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
Ok guys so from originally 19 stone I am now 11 stone 12 and have excess skin. Finally today I ave booked my tummy tuck in Prague and flights booked, woooooooooop

Ahhh that's fab! I can't imagine how it must feel to go through months of dieting, thinking about what your body will look like, and for it to not look like that. I have 3 stone to lose and, as my tummy's very stretched from pregnancy, I'm really worried about how it will look when I hit my target.
Well done you for booking your tummy tuck. You're one step closer to that fab figure you've been dreaming about. All your hard work will soon pay off :)

start - 12.2. current - 11.12. target - 9.7

fat_2_fabulous said:
Ok guys so from originally 19 stone I am now 11 stone 12 and have excess skin. Finally today I ave booked my tummy tuck in Prague and flights booked, woooooooooop

Good for you! And well done on your weightloss! :)
When do you go? My Sis had one done, looks brilliant, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fat_2_fabulous said:

Wow what a great reward. Am seriously considering this myself but need to see where the last two stone takes me. Never going to be perfect after having twins tho now much was it if you don't mind me asking? And why Prague? X

How exciting! Are you having a full tuck or a mini tuck? I'm going to consider it but need to wait as I'm not sure how severe the sag will be!

Wow, thats so exciting!!!

I will be considering on when I get to goal.

Well done on your weight lose.

I've only had one baby but my belly is awful, that's my biggest problem area. I really hope it goes because I don't think I could get on the table. X

I had a csection with my second so the only way i'll ever have a flat stomach is via surgery x

ditto hun, had 3 sections so will have to save up and hopefully get one too in the future. You will have to let us know how it goes OP, good luck hun xx

Back