Tummys after weight loss?

Thanks Poppy

They are not used to being out - still in shock!!!
I'm a bit worried about looking like mutton dressed as lamb in this outfit, but
okay wearing it at home. Don't want to look stupid, but enjoying trying something fashionable for a change.

LOL!! You only dressed like that for staying in! Ha, what are we like. I can truly confirm that you look absolutely stunning - now get out that house and strut your funky stuff lady!

Can you post it bigger?? I want a proper look! ;-)

I've never, ever worn a dress before but they've become my new wardrobe staple, them and knee high boots!! I will try and get someone to take a photo of me in my clingy dress on Monday - I'm going to brave it and wear it for work!! ;-)

Do you know, I was just thinking before that I used to sit and look through catalogues and wish I was the size were I'd look and feel comfortable in the clothes, well now I am!

Oops, sorry Emma for hijacking your thread there!!

Rubbish

at I.T.
Sorry, I'm not clever like you and BL.It's all I can do to get the pics on here - it took me weeks to update my ticker - so thank God I've got to goal!
I don't know how to make the pics bigger.

I had and emergency c section and they also tried using the same scar for my hysto but missed slightly. I get the overhang. I don't think I could have a TT without a bit of investigation as I had so much trouble where my lining and bladder had stuck to the inside of the scar they risked ripping it with the hysto.

I am nearly always consiously pulling in my tummy from deep within (including the pelvic), especially when upright, and always try to walk tall. I think posture itself helps and there are some quite nice knickers out there in the hold it in a little department. M&S do lacey ones that, though are like shorts, are so comfortable and make jeans look fab. (I have 4 pairs :rolleyes:) .

My arms have always been my bug bear too. If I have a couple of moments I do the wall press ups and can stand quite away now. Also the backwards stairs/edge of bed/sofa ones are good for the backs of the arms as well as the boobs.:D

if i had the money which i know i will never have lol,id have a tummy tuck and boob job tomorrow just to feel normal again x

Hi-jack away poppy :) you and sb look amazing!

I would have mine tomorrow too, I just feel so uncomfortable in everything right now as it always shows :(.

xXx

Back