tuna diet for 3 days

Hi all

I am doing a 3 day tuna diet and i am day 1 and so far so good, i hope that i can stick to it.

I am going to plan what i am going to eat after this 3 day diet is over i am going to plan my weight watchers as this is what i am doing at the moment and i am doing this because i need a boost.

Please leave a comment

Never heard of a tuna diet before.
What can you eat for the 3 days? Just tuna?

i am going to have m 3rd tin tuna in 45 minutes so i am eating every 2.5hrs or so and believe it or not i am not hungry 1 bit as the tuna is expanding in my stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you doing it? Is it to lose weight for a specific thing in a few days or something? If not, like some else said you will just put everything back on. You'll also mess up your metabolism as your body will go into starvation mode as you're not giving it everything it needs. Multivitamins are meant to help on top of a normal diet, not on top of a diet consisting of what you're eating which is only 800-900 calories a day, if you're following it properly. It's not a healthy way to lose weight and it's crash diet, that's all. The benefits, which are temporary, are far outweighed by the negatives to it.

You said it's not long term, so how long are you planning to do it for? I really would suggest that instead you follow a healthy eating plan having 1200 calories a day in healthy, balanced meals. All that diet does is reduce your water weight as it's very low carb, it's not sustainable and you'll see no long term benefit.

Ate you still on tuna? Day 3 tomorrw?
Let us know what happened.

Short term VLCDs are dangerous, period.

Back