Tuna Melt

sparkledpixie

Silver Member
One of my old favourites from Weight Watchers is now Slimming World friendly :D

Combine a tin of tuna with 70g of philadelphia light, spread onto 2 slices of wholemeal bread and grill until golden. Simple but very morish and surprisingly filling. 1 HEA and 1 HEB per serving

Mmmm... That sounds yummy!!

I would also chop some spring onions up in it :)

Mmmm... That sounds yummy!!

I would also chop some spring onions up in it :)

Mmm that is a good idea, might try that next time!

I never thought mixing tuna with cream cheese would taste good but always nice to have a way of not using syns and leaving out the mayo.

One of my old favourites from Weight Watchers is now Slimming World friendly :D

Combine a tin of tuna with 70g of philadelphia light, spread onto 2 slices of wholemeal bread and grill until golden. Simple but very morish and surprisingly filling. 1 HEA and 1 HEB per serving

That's lunch today sorted!

yep 71g of phili light is a healthy extra a choice just looked on the healthy extras list on the sw site

i was sure i read it on here the other day and like you thought it was only the b choice on green so had to go and have a look and was most pleased when i saw it, as the laughing cow types always make my teeth feel furry lol

Jacket spud idea would be really good too think I'll be trying that next time I have one!

Thanks, this is better than mine which I was using syns for :) gonna try it soon :)

You're welcome, let us know how it goes

Back