Tuna?

No it wont, but it is not good to miss a shake. 3 shakes have all the nutrients, minerals and vitamins that you need in a day to keep you healthy. If you skip one you will miss out on these essential things and make yourself ill. If you really cannot do without food move up to SS+ and have the 3 shakes plus a meal.

As Linda says above and just to let you know ss+ is fab and you will still get great losses on it. I have been doing ss+ for 8 weeks now after 12 weeks on ss and my losses have virtually been the same.

Well done for picking a sensible food choice as it could have been so easy to have made a bad one when you were feeling hungry and tuna is listed on ss+. Make sure you have all your shakes though hun. Good luck x

I echo what the others have said, maybe think about swapping to SS+? The tuna won't have too much of an impact on your losses but you really must have all of your packs too.

Stay strong xx

Hi Tiko i have had a rumbling tummy all week and have drank almost 4ltrs of water each day, so i was wondering if it is just a brain/stomach issue rather than true hunger. My brain (i am blonde) could be trying to catch up on the fact i am not eating. We will see what this week brings.

Good Luck x

Back