Tuna

*angela*

Silver Member
I went to but Tuna today in Tesco+checked the app before hand+from what I saw all tinned tuna is synned... I fully thought Tuna in spring water would be counted as free coz Tuna is free on the plan? Any ideas? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone

Tuna in brine or spring water is free on red and ee. Your app could have been on a green day, I have done that before

Anyone??

Sent from my iPhone

I replied did you not see it? Tuna in spring water and brine is free on ee and red, maybe you had app on green day by mistake

I replied did you not see it? Tuna in spring water and brine is free on ee and red, maybe you had app on green day by mistake

Yes I've done that before as well and had a little panic before realising lol!

Oh fab didn't realise I had replies... Never showed up originally, thanks v much x

Sent from my iPhone

That's fab news btw that it's free coz it did confuse me a bit... Was planning on making a tuna like mayo but use fat free natural yogurt instead... Has anyone tried this?

Sent from my iPhone

That's fab news btw that it's free coz it did confuse me a bit... Was planning on making a tuna like mayo but use fat free natural yogurt instead... Has anyone tried this?

Sent from my iPhone

I just use extra light mayo - 2 level tablespoons is more than enough for 1 tin of tuna and it's only 1 syn

Back