1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Turkey Mince

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by louisehj, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. louisehj

louisehj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm just doing my weekly shop online and was wondering if there was a difference in syn value on the turkey mince. On SW online it states lean turkey mince is syn free but Asda do 2. One states it is extra lean but that is £2.24 for 340g whereas the other is £1.60 for 450g. I have attached a link showing the two products.

Cookies Detecting!

I tried searching syns online for ASda turkey mince but it didn't bring anything up. Here's hoping the cheaper mince is syn free.;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating
    Go for the lean one as that is usually minced turkey breast. Not all turkey mince is lean and a free food, they usually contain fat and skin and therefore pretty fattening. If it makes you feel better you can go for turkey breast steaks and mince them yourself at home in a food processor. Or look out for minced turkey breasts. Not sure if its available in Asda but I know Waitrose do them.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.