Turning a corner

Demaris

Silver Member
For all those that are starting, or on first days I just wanna say, I am on day 5 now and i'm turning a corner.

I feel absolutely no hunger, headaches are gone and i'm zipping with energy.

It really is worth getting through the first few days to start to feel like this.

I just made the kids a bacon sandwich for dinner, and I had no desire whatsover to eat it. In fact the thought never even crossed my mind.

In the first few days its all I could think about, lipotrim, lipotrim, lipotrim! But today I have hardly thought about it.

I made my normal chocca mocha shake this morning about 10 and I wasn't 'needing' it if you know what I mean.

hang in there I promise it does get easier...and now I have turned a corner I am even more motivated than was :):)

Aww well done! you've hit that section earlier than me and my sis did. Keep going, you're doing great!

yeah good stuff through the worst now really

This site has helped so much...

Thankyou everyone, I'm finding willpower I never knew I had :)

Well done Demaris! Sounds like you've really got your head around this now. Once you have reached this point it gets so much easier. Keep up the good work.

Day 6 today and weigh in tomorrow! I'm so excited but nervous too. I know I have lost something because my clothes feel a little easier. But I'm so worried she will tell me I have lost only 1lb!

Just added a load of pictures to my profile to give me even more determination lol

Roll on tomorrow! :)

oh you will have lost much more I promise you that lady! And you'll be so proud of yourself.

It's fantastic that you've hit that euphoric stage, you'll fly through this now.

GOOD LUCK! oxo

Back