Tv Programme to watch WEDNESDAY CH4

Oh yeah totally :)

I just had my mum on the phone "did u see that programme...that diet your on, are u sure its safe"......i just said "well mum the exante diet wasnt on the programme so i guess i'll risk it".....ha! My mums a huge support and only worries because shes a parent, not a critic......but it makes me wonder how many friends etc will feel the need to comment after seeing the programme! xx

I just had my mum on the phone "did u see that programme...that diet your on, are u sure its safe"......i just said "well mum the exante diet wasnt on the programme so i guess i'll risk it".....ha! My mums a huge support and only worries because shes a parent, not a critic......but it makes me wonder how many friends etc will feel the need to comment after seeing the programme! xx

I just had a text of my mum saying 'you can lose your hair, did you know that?' I simply replied....'Yes, and I wont x'

ha ha Bring on the comments hee hee

I just had my mum on the phone "did u see that programme...that diet your on, are u sure its safe"......i just said "well mum the exante diet wasnt on the programme so i guess i'll risk it

lol good answer, I had a friend who was going to try it but now text me saying she too scared to try it.

quite a few mates i know started LL/exante/ all about weight and the losses were fantastic, one of the girls lost 8 stones in 6 months :) and the other guy lost 7 stone in 5 months, and yeah because she was exercising for CD on the show, HO done the right thing and said up your calories :)

Yeah my friend just said the same thing to me about hairloss.....she said if i lose my hair at the same rate i lose weight i'll be bald and thin all at the same time....cheek! she was joking....bt yeah bring on the comments. Ive reearched these types of diets....im well aware of the side effects but also of the benefits :D

I agree....i think if your introducing exercise as a new thing at an extremely high level HO are doing the right thing in giving that advice. If your already sed to a high level of exercise its a different story i guess. We all know our bodies....if i overdo the exercise it tells on how i feel. If we follow our bodies and dont push ourselves further than we feel is safe....then we should all be fine! xx

I dont think it painted any of the diets in a bad light at all. The title of the program made you think they were going to kill you until you watched it. I always wondered about the maple syrup diet and hot it wokred - now I know.
I will stick to Exante :) it was all good with the CD, and Exante is the same idea.

I so agree with star lights second post it just didn't seem fair to compare CD with these of diets, Lighter Life is next week.
I'm looking forward to seeing this one too.

Well done Nicola on your loss x

with regards to losing a little bit of hair it happens after you have a baby too but they dont tell you not to have kids ive lost a little bit but it will eventually grow back and losing all the weight id say its well worth it.

At the end of the day being clinically obese will kill me as well.... Exante or other VLCDs wont if I follow the rules:mad:

Luckily my parents didn't watch, they've always moaned at me to lose weight, saying that I've always been fat so who fed me when I was younger????

I get really fed up being told it's bad for me, what do people want, keep us fat and unhealthy or diet, have very low calories yet all the nutrients we need ???? Might make a badge saying, yes i've seen it and I'm still doing it

My Boss watched the programme so apparently now that makes her 'all knowing' and an expert!

I just rolled my eyes and walked away! I'm a girl without food, she really doesn't want to go pushing my buttons!! ;-)

Hi all - sorry I completely forgot I posted in this thread (got carried away with the other one in the cambridge section). Rather than me rehashing my side of things - which is quite long - I have updated my blog with it all www.cambridgedietblog.co.uk

Hope it all makes sense after you read it (if anyone actually wants to lol)

Thanks for the nice messages though, I really appreciate it after a LOT of negative ones!!!

Nic x

ncassidy80 said:
Thanks for the nice messages though, I really appreciate it after a LOT of negative ones!!!

Nic x

Oh Nic I'm sorry you've had so many negative comments people can be so insensitive. I thought you came across really well and were looking great.
Hope you are OK
:)

I wonder if the hairloss can be centralised?? Cause if I had to lose hair I'd love to never have to shave the legs again!!

Back