TWEED KIMONO

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
I have uploaded the photo onto my photo album,,,small photo, but you will get the idea :)

yes, thinking a nice black jumper underneath, thick black tights and I have light brown boots, although been looking for some nice leather boots, light brown....

:)

Looks great - I look forward to seeing a photo of you in it! xx

IT'S MASSIVE!!!! Suppose to be size 14. Either i am smaller or the thing is a size 16/18!! Gutted!! So, hope they will accept the return!.

Oh what a shame!!!! That's the only trouble with mail/internet ordering isn't it? They should take it back though - I hope they've got another that fits!! xx

Hi jan

Yes, they said I can return it...they dont any more as this is vintage, so only have what they have! I will have to keep looking though. YOu know when you have this idea in your mind, and it is dashed...grrrrrrrr

I just couldnt have kept it, it really was big.....nice feeling as well, as I have never had that problem before ;-)!!!! Usually I am looking for bigger sizes..So, I should be happy, but well, I liked it so much.

Oh well, will keep looking...must be something better out there for me :0

Oh yeah - I forgot it was vintage .... hope you find one or something similar though xx

Back