tweekedgirl's Weight Loss Diary

Glad everything is going well! Excited for your weigh-in tomorrow!

Everyone seems to be only taking a day or two off, and RawrGirl is taking 10! :eek: She hopes this is not a bad idea, lol.

Thanks Rawrgirl! Christmas day will be the only one where I'll try not to feel too guilty about what I eat! The other days I'm being a bit more lenient but still keeping an eye on calories.

So official weigh-in today is 64.8kg/10st 2lbs. Very pleased with this as when I was this weight a couple of weeks ago I was sure it was a complete fluke, so it's nice to know I've actually worked hard and got down to this properly. I would have liked a little, little bit lower, but given it's less than a week before Christmas and the food has been aplenty I'm happy enough with this!

The hope for Christmas week is to not go overboard, and hopefully push for a little loss. If I can get to 64.4kg, then I'll be into 10st 1lb, so I'd like to aim for that this week. The plan is relatively sensible eating whilst maintaining my current exercise plan. This week I managed the 30 day shred 4 times, and the gym once. This week I'm planning to do the shred Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and the gym today and another day next week as well. I took a second picture this week to see if there's any progress a week in. I can only really see a difference in my stomach, but that's the area I want to improve the most so that's all good. If you're all lucky then when I've finished the shred in a month I might post my before and after photos :p

Morning all!

Well after 2 days of definitely not sticking to any form of diet, from today and on into the new year I am 100% on it. Not sure of any sort of loss this coming Saturday just due to the vast amount of food consumed over the last 48 hours, but if I can aim for a STS of 64.8kg I'll be happy with that.

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas :) x

Well... one days break turned into three days break! Haha couldn't resist yesterday - and it all started so well. I had my usual cereal for breakfast, took salad in for dinner at work whilst everyone else was treated to Dominos pizza! Then after work we went over to the BF's parents house where they'd laid on a buffet full of savoury snacks and I just couldn't help myself to a pork pie (or two). However, that's it for the festivities and now back to normal life with no more gatherings with food as far as I'm aware and therefore no more excuses to go wild.

Today so far has been cereal with a pork pie (haha well :p) and sat here with a coffee. I'm working 2-8 but going to go and get an hour in at the gym before work, and then take some soup with me for my dinner once I'm there. I'll have to try my hardest not to snack once I've finished work, as half 8 is such an awkward time as far too late for proper tea and 'just a little snack' turns into an all out free-for-all. Going to aim for around 1300 calories today :) x

Afternoon all! The day before weigh-in so trying to be extra good today :)

Yesterday didn't manage to get to the gym and ended up going into work a couple of hours early for a bit of extra money. Food yesterday wasn't too bad though. Added everything up to around 1400 calories, so just over my allowance but spent all day at work rushing around like a mad woman so would have definitely burnt off a few extra calories there! We were going to have fajitas for tea but since the shops were closed when we finished work I ended up making a home-made bolognese with wholewheat spaghetti which was really nice and filling for 500 calories. I did do a bit of snacking yesterday finishing off some Christmas savouries, but now they're gone I can curb my snacking again.

Today I'm off work and having a day sat at the computer working on some uni stuff. Considering doing another 30 day shred in a bit but honestly not sure if I can be bothered! Bad attitude I know but I will try and find time for it later on. Food today has been cereal for breakfast and just had a lovely low calorie salad for dinner. For tea I have planned a Thai red chicken curry with egg noodles, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. This all adds up to 1300 calories, so I don't really have any left but would perhaps sneak in a hot chocolate later on x

I spent 5 hours standing up printing yesterday at work, after working-out. I am so tired today -__-

Work can be a big disruption, thankful I exercised before. Well done and good luck with your weigh-in!!! I will check this thread out as soon as I can tomorrow :D

Thanks Rev! I think the most annoying thing about working in a job with lots of physical activity is that when you get home you're just drained! I'm in retail so it's all shifts and I always get the late shifts until 8pm. By the time I'm home and have cooked tea and cleaned up it's past 9 and then I just want to get into bed!

On a plus note, I've just forced myself to do the 30 day shred and am feeling much much happier for it! Will definitely be treating myself to that hot chocolate now and finishing the day on 1427 calories :)

Thanks Rev! I think the most annoying thing about working in a job with lots of physical activity is that when you get home you're just drained! I'm in retail so it's all shifts and I always get the late shifts until 8pm. By the time I'm home and have cooked tea and cleaned up it's past 9 and then I just want to get into bed!

On a plus note, I've just forced myself to do the 30 day shred and am feeling much much happier for it! Will definitely be treating myself to that hot chocolate now and finishing the day on 1427 calories :)

Yep, well fortunately I work for my father, so I can fit my daily business around my work as long as I contact him about it. I can't imagine how tough it must be to work daily, all day.

I also cannot imagine working daily, all day, with children to look after too... how do some people find time to exercise? That is a true challenge.

Anyways, well done. You are doing great, getting very close to your goal now.

Morning all!

Official weigh-in for this week is 64.6kg/10st 2lbs. I know this is only a loss of 0.2kg, but given this was Christmas week I think I should be pleased at any type of loss. Moving into January I've set myself the mini goal of losing 4lbs, which is definitely achievable and will take me comfortably into the 9 stones :) Overall for December I've technically only lost 0.2kg thanks to that gain in the first week so that's a little bit deflating but December was a rough time food and snacking wise so time to get back on it and push for the new year.

Finished the day yesterday on 1323 calories, as one of the things I'd tracked was way out on MFP so fixed that and brought my calories down by about 100. Today is the usual coffee and cereal for breakfast. I've got some egg noodles left over from tea yesterday so thinking I might put them in some soup though not completely sure how that will turn out haha! Tonight we have fajitas planned and I might have a look at how difficult it is to cook my own wraps.

Well done you for your weight loss, i'm too scared to stand on those scales so i've scrapped this weigh in and i'm weighing on Thursday. Are you close to target yet?

Heya Skinny Legs, I'm about 9lbs away from my initial target of 9st 7lbs. If when I get there I feel I could do to loose a few more pounds then I'll adjust my goal accordingly.

Just pigged out on a couple of Cadbury's Festive cakes. Damn you Cadbury and your soft chocolatey goodness.

Morning everyone, hope you're all well on this fine Sunday morning.

Yesterday I must say was a mammoth failure in terms of food as I ended up finishing on around 2100 calories. I was sat at home all day on my own and just felt like crap yesterday and every time I went downstairs I ended up grabbing something snacky. Haha well at least I logged it all!

Today will be a much better day, as I'm out at work and on my feet so no time to stop and snack. I've already had my cereal and currently sipping on my coffee and I've made myself a tuna salad to take to work with me. Spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, jalepenos and tuna with light honey and mustard dressing. Really, really tasty and just over 200 calories. Haven't decided on tea for tonight yet but will see what I can make with what's in as by the time I finish work the supermarkets are closed. Potentially thinking pasta with a creamy tomato sauce and bacon.

Thanks Rawrgirl, though I was back up to 65.0kg this morning :mad: A little annoyed but only have myself to blame as I've picking at everything this past week.

However, today has been a great day in terms of food. The first day in quite a while where I've finished the day UNDER my calorie allowance. Only under by 5 calories haha but still, under is under! Very pleased with this considering this was a day where I've been sat at home by myself with plenty of opportunity for snacking. Food has been cereal and coffee for breakfast, ravioli for dinner, and then a lovely tuna, leek and potato dish for tea. Had some Walkers baked stars and a mince pie as my snacks and finished on 1305 calories. I'm hoping that this is the first good day of many, many to come and I hit my goal within the next two months.

The only blip coming up is a trip to Berlin (going in 4 days for a week!) which is a Christmas/Bday present from my parents and BF. I'm really looking forward to it and even though we will be eating out everyday, it'll be nice food and we'll be avoiding fast food throughout the trip and also paired with lots and lots of walking! If it's anything like Rome where we spent at least 6 hours a day walking then hopefully this will actually aid my weight loss, as I came back from Rome 4lbs lighter despite lots of pasta and pizza.

Another thing this year is that I'll be quitting the gym tomorrow. It's not that I don't enjoy going as I really do like the atmosphere, but I'm not getting enough opportunity to go as me and the OH share a car and so it can difficult to get there with us working around jobs and uni. So with the money saved from gym membership I'll be investing in some running gear and me and a friend will be starting to go running, starting off once a week. I'll also be hoping to get out on my own or with the dogs.

So yeah, upping my game for 2013!

If it's anything like Rome where we spent at least 6 hours a day walking then hopefully this will actually aid my weight loss, as I came back from Rome 4lbs lighter despite lots of pasta and pizza.

That is amazing. RawrGirl has never lost weight on vacation!

RawrGirl is all for upping the game in 2013. She looks forward to reaching goal (probably in about 2 months as well) and enjoying the summer instead of hiding. :) We can do it!

Hiya just wanted to say you're doing so well, especially not really gaining over xmas very strong :)

I've just started jogging with a friend too, I swear it's a better workout than anything in the gym and much nicer scenery lol x

Definitely looking forward to my next summer holiday where I'll be strutting my stuff in a sexy little bikini :D

So weight this morning is at 64.7kg, and has now been bouncing around this for a good couple of weeks, so I think I'm stalling. Having read from many people that upping calories is the way to go, that's what I'm going to do. I'm currently on 1310 but when I calculated my BMR and TDEE it appears that I'm eating under my BMR which might be the reason that my body is holding onto the weight. So based on the calculation I'm upping my intake to 1678 calories per day. Haha that seems such a daunting amount and I actually think I might struggle to hit that on some days! Bit scared of eating more (as is every dieter) as in my head it doesn't really add up that eating more can lead to losing less but I'm willing to give it a go and hopefully I should see some good results.

Food today has been cereal for breakfast with a coffee, and have just finished off a ham salad. Going to go and look for healthy things I can spend these calories on, and going to plan something for tea. Am thinking pork chops with broccoli and rice but will need to pop out to the shops for that. Exercise wise I have zero motivation to do anything. Even the thought of moving from the computer seems too much at the minute. I have Dance Star for the PS3 so might plug that in later and force myself to at least do half and hour. Getting that heart rate going will help massively towards loosing weight - and I know this, I just can't be bothered right now xD

Official weigh-in tomorrow looks more than likely a STS but who knows - scales are pesky blighters.

It makes sense though because your body might be going into starvation mode. You're doing really well though, see how it goes and if it doesn't work then go back to what u were doing before

Definitely looking forward to my next summer holiday where I'll be strutting my stuff in a sexy little bikini :D

You go, girl! :D

Exercise wise I have zero motivation to do anything. Even the thought of moving from the computer seems too much at the minute. I have Dance Star for the PS3 so might plug that in later and force myself to at least do half and hour. Getting that heart rate going will help massively towards loosing weight - and I know this, I just can't be bothered right now xD

RawrGirl is right there with you!

Back