tweekedgirl's Weight Loss Diary

Looking forward to hearing how the calorie increase works for you. I have set my cals on MFP to my TDEE minus 20% (approx 1580cals) and I'm hoping i'll lose weight. Today is the first day i'll have stuck to it though. Only getting back on the wagon after a piggy Christmas!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So as thought official weight today is 64.7kg, 10st 2lb AGAIN. I hate this number now lol.

Yesterday went very well food wise and apart from two Jazzies, everything was healthy food. Managed to eat up to 1348 calories. I couldn't fit any more food in so I can imagine unless I'm eating crap that 1678 is going to be a hard number to aim for each day. Today so far with breakfast, dinner and a Costa I'm up to 827 calories, with another 851 left? Again, pretty sure I'm not going to be able to get up to that. Going to make a nice creamy pasta for tea so will use up as much as I can. I'm going to be sticking to this higher calorie allowance for a least a couple of weeks and looking forward to getting back into loosing again. So sick of being stuck at 10st 2lbs!

One more day until I go to Berlin - very much looking forward to German sausages :)

Oh have a blast in Berlin! I was there in April 2011 as loved it. X

Have a great time!

Thank you everyone! I'm off to work in half and hour, then straight home and packing. The flight is at 6:45 tomorrow morning so very early night for me!

My next weigh-in will be the Saturday, the day after I come back so that might be entertaining. Have a great week everyone!

Wow it's been busy on here this week hasn't it!

So came back from holiday yesterday and I had a wonderful time. Berlin is lovely and even though the weather was wet and cold I really enjoyed it. I didn't track any calories last week as it would have been impossible, and every day was a feast of lovely food and we visited a number of lovely restaurants. Had quite a nice collection of different food as well including Thai, Tapas, steak and pasta, along with little snacks of pastries and ice cream! Therefore as expected, official weigh in today was 65.7kg / 10st 4lbs and a gain of 1.0kg, which when I consider how much mouth-watering food I ate I'm quite surprised it wasn't more!

So from this morning it's back to normal life and back to counting calories. Usual cereal breakfast and planning a cottage pie for tea. I'm also really hoping to start including more exercise from today. I'll be setting up the eye toy and having a bit of a dance with Dancestar, and also if I can find batteries I'll be restarting the three week plan on EA Sports Active. I'm going to be quitting the gym this month as with uni, the location and sharing a car with the BF makes it difficult to get there regularly and so I'll be trying to incorporate more exercise daily.

I hope everyone had a great week and I'll be hoping to get rid of this extra two pounds over the next 7 days :)

Glad you had a great time. Well done for putting on so little, it'll come off in no time.

Wow well done! It is hard with holiday temptations, although Germany is much better for 'healthier' food than other EU countries so you picked a good place to go :) I'm off to India in a few months and dreading it food wise, the oil and ghee, with loads of carby bread will taste delcious although I am sure the weight will pile on...then again a freind of mine said she lost a stone in a month in india despite drinking and pigging out, it must be all the walking/swimming and the heat so finger crossed my gain is as good as yours :)

Good to have you back! So glad you enjoyed Berlin. A very small gain too which is fab, you were probably doing lots of walking. Well done! I need to up my exercise too, it's hard to get back into it after Xmas. X

Thank you everyone! Like I said Rawrgirl I'm surprised myself it wasn't so much more considering I've had a full English for breakfast four days in a row, and eaten out for dinner and tea five days, plus Amaretto and cocktails!

So today I've been back on it. Was quite difficult from going to eating almost all day back to strict meals. However, managed to finish on 1562 calories with a few exercise calories thrown in so under by 192. Back at work tomorrow and then back to uni on Tuesday, so plenty to keep me busy this week.

So a movement in the right direction this morning, with a loss of 0.1kg. Not massive, but it's moving and the quicker I get back to pre-holiday weight the better!

I was looking at myself in the mirror this morning and I still feel so flabby! Around my stomach I can grab the rolls lol, so I'm thinking that my initial goal of 9st 7lb may be too low and I potentially think I could pull off between 9st - 9st 5lbs. I understand that realistically unless I go on a mega diet this will take a while to reach, and considering that I've been stuck at this weight for the past month and half, even getting into the 9sts seems quite unachievable at the moment. I'm hoping that now December is out of the way and I've got uni to keep me busy, I can back to a normal eating pattern and start steadily loosing at around 1lb a week again. So I'd be looking to hit my end goal by April/May. Best get cracking then!

You'll get there :) sounds like you've hit a wall with it - I am long away from that point in my journey but is there anything you can do to your diet to kick start your metabolism agaan?

Thanks Lisi :)

And Mandlegrot, from yesterday I've started incorporating more exercise into everyday, as for the past month it's fair to say I've been very lazy. I'm aiming for about 35 minutes per day minimum made up of walking, dancing and some kettlebell exercises. Hit my target yesterday and doing very well today with a 60 minute walk in the snow with the dogs already in the bag.

Food yesterday wasn't too bad, though had a few snacks in the evening after tea with a mince pie and a yoghurt, but still finished under calories with food at 1491. Today so far I've had my cereal, pea and ham soup and a coffee. Tea later I'm so looking forward too, and drooling about it a little xD Spicy cheese sausages in tomato sauce with butter beans, chilli and vodka mustard and a dollop of creamy mash. Can't wait to try this!

Hello everyone, just popping on to say I'm going to be having a small hiatus from Minimins. I've got four months left of university and want to focus my entire efforts on finishing with a good degree. I find I get far too easily distracted when I come to browse here for 5 minutes then end up staying on for 2 hours lol!

I'll still be keeping at trying to shift this final stone, and I'll pop on every now and again to keep you guys updated. So for now, hope you guys have a great first part to 2013 and when I'm back full time I hope to come and find lots of skinny minis ^_^ x

Back