Twiggy's Diary

morning my advisor -how was the flicks and sexy hugh???? only prob with me and cinemas is the ben & jerry's stand and the pick n mix lol

so today the sun is shining and everything seems a little bit brighter!!! gonna have my first enjoyable day off for 5 months!! feel like tonne of bricks has been lifted!!

Good luck on our 100% day 2 - im on a roll and loving it!!!! xxxxx

Morning all

I have a day off today so having a lovely lazy morning before I have to take the mini in for a service :)

Hugh was fab last night - but yes prefer no sideburns!!!

Food for today:

Breakfast - Syrup Oats so Simple - 2.5

Lunch - A ready meal of around 6 points!

Dinner - Old El Paso Enchiladas with Refried Beans - 15

Leaving enough for a muller light or two.

Right - better get have my brekky and get dressed!

Hope everyone has a fab day.

Twigs
xx

hugh is beautiful with sideburns! much nicer than usual! totally disagree with you on that one.. i ended up seeing it last night too.. was amazing.. quite liked Victor aswell.. he was rather nice with his little fangs and his chunky physique.. *drools*

but isnt victor in the earlier one the one with white eyes and long hair whos totally minging or am i confused? :p

Hey Twiggs hope you've enjoyed your day.
Have a great Bank holiday weekend xx

Hi all

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast - Syrup Oats so - 2.5

Lunch - Went to Chiquitos; Starter - ribs 5?, Chicken Fajitas - 14.5, half a slice of flatbread w cheese - 3.5?

Dinner - nothing

So a guessitimate of 25.5 for the day.

Now, I know you're not supposed to weigh during the week ... but I have been and despite 3 100% days ... my weight has not budged .... actually yesteday it was up a quarter of a pound :(

Feeling depressed that it doesn't seem to be working ... what else can I do apart from be 100%? I weigh over 19st (just!) it shouldn't be this hard yet :(

Twigs

Morning Twigs.
Naughty Naughty....put them scales out of reach!!
Im sure the retched scales will have moved b4 your next WI hun...they have got to do youve been 100%..:scale:
But try not to SP...

Are you drinking enough water?
Try a different exersice for a few days,try and mix it up abit-shame i cant listen to me own advise eh!! :)
Have a nice day hun x

Wow no visitors for 23 hours :(

Well i did a lot of exercise yesterday ... emptied, pulled down and burnt our huge shed in the garden .... and weight was slightly down this morning so at least it's on the move :)

More burning to do today (it was a huge shed) and general clearing up - so will be kept moving :)

Will catch up on diaries tonight :)

Twigs
xx

Oops forgot food for yesterday

Breakfast - Poached egg on toast x2 = 6
Lunch - half a medium thin base low fat cheese dominos pizza with pepperoni = 12
Dinner - kebab meat = 9
Muller light = 1.5

Not 100% sure on the dominos pizza as they don't have the points for the low fat cheese. So going to count it as my daily allowance and not carry any points over :)

Twigs
xx

Hey Twiggs, don't get into weighing everyday. It makes you so up and down, depressing! I'm an addicted scale hopper and wish I could stop.

Sounds fun pulling down and burning a shed, def would have built up APs.
Enjoy your Monday, and no more looking as it'll change on weigh day anyway!
Xx

Twigs i will hunt you down and smack you myself if you're gunna start scale hopping - you're only 3 days into your week! Put your scales away woman!

I'm going to have to start smacking half of this board for sneaky peeking.. you're all terrible for it!

well done on all your weed pulling and everything yesterday - hope you enjoy today as well and that the weather stays nice for you :) x

Twiggy.... :copon:now stop scale hopping, it will fluctuate depending on :sick0019: movements if you get my drift ;)

Have a good day xxx

hello hun
wow sounds like u have been busy this bank holiday!! i havent done alot other than shop and play with the kids!! i am gonna get down the gym today (first time 2 weeks) im passed the point of even wanting to go now but i know i have to!! - especially after the dominos ice cream and cookies from sat night lol

u are being an angel again - well done - i have been over 2 days and 100% 3 days so far - 2 more days to be 100% so - 5 outta 7 aint bad i suppose... but im not lookin for much of a loss this week so i shouldnt be too disappointed. i am sure ur scales will budge by weds u defo deserve them to - keep goin dont get down cos as u know they change daily so in 2 days time 2lbs could be gone - think positive - u are very good at it usually!!!!!! xxxx

Hi all

THANK you for all your lovely posts!! I promise not to scale hop - have already promised my DH not to at weekends as it can put me in a mood and spoil the day ooops!

Annyway ... just finished burning the rest of the shed and feel knackered.

Food for the day:

Breakfast - poached egg on toast - 6
Snack - 100g Strawberries - 0.5
Lunch - 2 small bag quavers - 2.5

So 9 points so far, leaving me a 18 left for a Chinese - so will look up the eating out guide and choose a lovely meal YUMMY

My fingertips are hurting from all picking up of wood and prising off decking ... so will have to stop typing now. So off to read diaries while waiting for chinese ... and will type tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

mmmmmmmmmmmm chinese - my mouth is watering - enjoy!!!! xx

Back