Twiggy's Diary

Me again!

My favourite chocolate treat is a small bar of 85% dark chocolate that you buy in ALDI.

Its called Moser Roth and there are 5 little bars (about 20g i think) inside a carboard overlay for about a pound. They are just enough for me and only 2.5pts for the bar - total bargain....I eat it very very slowly mind. xx

Hi Twiggy

Sorry you're having a bit of a time of it just now. Are you making sure you are eating all your points??? My friend is having a bit of a time of it just now on ww. She is definately not eating all her points and her weight is not budging!!

If you are i'd echo wot Fuzzy said, drink loads of water, the weeks i make sure i drink loads i always have bigger losses!! I'm sure you'll get there tho Twiggy, stick at it, you'll prob have a big loss nxt wi. You've definately got the right attitude, don't let it beat you!!

x

Thanks ... I have been saving a few more points than normal - specially at the end of the week - so maybe I'll eat them all instead :D

Hi Twigs - sorry that the scales are not moving.

I think if you limit your carbs it can also help give your body a bit of a boost - also don't have pasta or rice the day before your weigh in - it tends to bloat you up.

Are you writing everything down....EVERYTHING??? I have started doing it again this week and have noticed how many times a little bit of something would have strayed into my mouth and not been counted....naughty Rosie

Have a wonderful, on track this week. xxxx

Hi Rosie

I have already cut down my carbs a lot - but I guess I could do more :)

I suppose a couple of extra little things may have passed my lips ... so will track 100% this week. Thanks for the advice!

Twigs
xx

Me again!

My favourite chocolate treat is a small bar of 85% dark chocolate that you buy in ALDI.

Its called Moser Roth and there are 5 little bars (about 20g i think) inside a carboard overlay for about a pound. They are just enough for me and only 2.5pts for the bar - total bargain....I eat it very very slowly mind. xx

Ohh sounds good - I love Dark Chocolate :)

stay positive hun - all advice is worth a try - i defo think the most effective would be to eat a few less points that u had this week - and have no startchy carbs after lunch - then u got all day to burn them off. also drink a pint water before meals to fill you up, i find protien fills me up to and prevents me from snacking. also have u tried to do 5 smaller meals a day rather than 3 main meals - i think that works for some people.

whatever u decide to do dont give up hun - we are all here for u and behind u 100% like u are for us!

more to the point i hope u enjoyed ur nandos mmmmm xxx

Ohh sounds good - I love Dark Chocolate :)

Now if you break the chocolate into small pieces and then FREEZE them it takes longer to melt in the mouth and therefore you have that wonderful chocolate moment for longer - or of course you can just eat less at one time (who the h3ll and I kidding)

Morning, hope you have a 100% day, xx

Hi all

Trying to stay positive - keeping to 25 points this week, but will keep an eye on the scales. Also trying to change what I eat.

So food for today so far:

Breakfast - poached egg on toast - 6
Lunch - Tuna melt panini - 7.5
Snack - Muller light - 1.5

Which leaves 10 for dinner. Not sure what I'm having - may have something light cos we're off to the pub quiz tonight and they're doing food ... not sure what though as haven't been since the pub changed hands. Think I should save a few points in case it's irresistable :D

So day 1 of 25 points almost done. I don't think I can take another sts or half pound at the scales next week :( so hope this works!!

Thanks for all the support - reallly appreciate it!

Twigs
xx

Just an idea why not look around peoples food diaries and see if any of the things others are eating will help you with menu planning - or inspire you to try something new :)

Hello! :)

Problem is I'm a little fussy ... well no that's not really true ... I just don't like any vegetables :( I wish I did - the only thing I have is lettuce in a Caesar salad :(

Anyway I had 4 fish fingers with small portion of aunt bessies mash ... was lovely ... AND I kicked the ketchup ... going to try to kick that habit!!

Haven't drunk enough water today, so will have to make up for that tomorrow!

xx

dont look at my diary then as I am a vegetarian - but look at others diaries and just leave off the veggies

Hi Twigs, we are in the same boat aren't we! I'm like you as well and fussy about veg. I preach to my kids all the time and give them loads of broccoli etc bt I prefer to have a salad. I have a salad with almost everything I eat. Don't give up girl, we'll crack it! Enjoy your night tonight x

Hiya Twigs do you like pasta?
How about making up a tomato based sauce with loads of veg in it?you can blend it smooth to disguise the veg and then add chicken etc to it?
Hope you are having a nice evening..x

Hopefully a shake up/change in your food will do the trick twigs mind you im a fine 1 to talk ive had egg/toast or egg/crackerbread every brekkie for yonks! not keen on cereal doesnt fill me up enuf & im starving too quick:(
I dropped a point 2day so lets hope i dont miss the little blighter too much;) x

Morning Twiggs, Hope you have another fab day. Stick with it, You can do it xx

Have a great friday xx

Hiya Twigs do you like pasta?
How about making up a tomato based sauce with loads of veg in it?you can blend it smooth to disguise the veg and then add chicken etc to it?
Hope you are having a nice evening..x

Good idea Fuzz ... will try that next week, want to keep away from too much carbs this week!

Thanks!

Carbs are definatley my downfall. I just love bread and pasta. I have tried to cut down on bread, but it is so hard. It is so easy to eat the same stuff every week and in some cases the same day every week. It is a good idea to write everything down. I am thinking of doing a menu plan for next week instead of just picking up the same instant meals off the shelves in asda. I really hope you do well Twiggy. It will give you such a boost.

Hi all

Well didn't end up eating anything extra last night ... and to top things up - we somehow managed to win the quiz :p Not quite sure how, but we were a few points in front of everyone .... this diet is obviously good for the brain too :D

Food plans so far for today

Breakfast is a bit hard to point - bought some Just Right cereal on the way in so, from what I can remember from when I used to have, my bowlful, it's about 80g, but will take the box home tonight and bag up portion sizes just in case my pouring hand slips :D So ...

Breaksfast - 80g Just Right - 4, Sk Milk - 0.5
Lunch - Jacket and baked beans - 6.5
Snack - Alpen Light Choc and Fudge bar - 1

Not sure what to have for dinner. Might have a look through some diaries for inspiration.

Okay - considering I start work at 8, and i've done nothing but sit on here and it's now 0850 - I suppose I'd better get to it!

Happy Friday everyone!
Twigs
xx

Back