Twiggy's Diary

OOh thanks for the tip charly,never knew that,we have a local bee keeper selling honey near us..will be visiting him now..cheers xx
Glad to be of service fuzz its the least i can do as you are soooooo nice to me! (LUVS YA!) XX:D

Hi all

Managed 100% exactly yesterday, had a couple of chocolates at work, which I would usually ignore, thinking the exercise would balance it out - but not this time. I added them and reduced my evening meal so I didn't use my APs :)

Got a day off work today, so have got my wii active out of the way and just had brekky. Popping to Costco later and then to Wetherspoon's for lunch - not sure what I'm having, but have a list of their menu with points added so will decide when I get there. Then a BBQ tonight, going to buy some fish and make my own flora and lemon sauce :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Twigs
xx

Hey Twigs CONGRATS on 100% yesterday WOO HOO!!! Sounds like you have a great day today.. enjoy!!! xx

Hi all

plans changed completely for today - going to La Tasca tonight for a meal, so gonna point that and see if I've got anything left for a small lunch :D

xx

Hope you are enjoying your evening out

so what are the points then and did you have lunch :)
if its lunch or a dessert I would go for the dessert :):)

Oh, I love costco but can't resist their baked potatoes - and I am guessing by the size of them that they're not particularly low in points either...:cry:

Hope you had a lovely evening xxx

Hope you are enjoying your evening out

so what are the points then and did you have lunch :)
if its lunch or a dessert I would go for the dessert :):)

(I replied to this yesterday but it vanished!) It was a choice between lunch or alcohol ... guess which won :D

Oh, I love costco but can't resist their baked potatoes - and I am guessing by the size of them that they're not particularly low in points either...:cry:

Hmm it's their pizza and hot dogs that usually tempt me!

Well another 100% day done yesterday :)

Breakfast - Cereal - 4.5
Lunch - WW wrap filled with southern fried chicken steak, mayo and ketchup 5.5
Dinner - Indian night - chicken pakora starter then Asda healthy chicken tikka, rice and chapati - 16.5

So had all my points ... feel like I'm cheating when that happens :D

Food for today is:

Breaksfast - cereal and milk - 4.5

Lunch - Roast chicken, new pots roasted in a little olive oil, garlic and rosemary, with a tsatiki dip .... not sure on points until I weigh the potatoes :)

Tea - If I have enough points/am hungry Prawn cocktail with lettuce

Just did my EA active on the wii .... I thought it was supposed to get easier!! Squat holds are a killer :whacky068:

Anyway - hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Twigs
xx

Sorry about that pesky gain Twigs but glad to see you so positive about continuing with 100%

Good luck

M

Sorry about that pesky gain Twigs but glad to see you so positive about continuing with 100%

Good luck

M

I've a long way to go, so no choice. I know I'm going to have some gains along the way, but as long as I get back on the wagon I don't mind :)

Dinner today was soooo lovely and only 10.5 points - felt like so much more!

Just had some prawn cocktail and piece of bread and butter. Will have a yogurt later to bring me to 21 points leaving 5 ... may have some strawberries with the yoghurt to bring me closer to 22 if I can be bothered to cut and wash them lol

Twigs
xx

Well done on all your 100% days Twigs that's fab! And also an extra well done for pointing those cheeky chocs from work i'm sure that's where my extra calories used to always sneak in. Hope you had a lovely weekend m'dear and enjoyed your meal at La Tasca! Yum! xxx

Hiya Twigs well done on all your 100% days so far,you are doing great,glad your enjoying the wii active but i agree the squat holds are a killer!! xx

Mornin twiggs its my first day back on ww for nearly 3weeks:eek: so ive seriously got to get my head in the right place(despite the crap ive got goin on) cos i really would love to see the scales say 10st 7lb:)

It would be a big achievement & may even spurr me on to get to 10st but thats as far as i would take it,need a little bit of fat still!

Was reading your diary & i thought i was a woman of the world but ive never heard of costco..i thought it sounded like a cheap supermarket! ha ha will google it so im not so ignorant!
xxx

Hi all

Another 100% plus exercise day for me today :angel09:

Breakfast - Cereal and milk - 4.5
Lunch - Jacket and tuna - 9
Dinner - big bowl of chilli with 1 tbsp sour cream - 8.5
Snack - Strawberries with vanilla/choc Muller

Hoping to lose 2.5 this week!! but will take what I can get :D

Thanks for visits!!

Twigs
xx

Back