Twiggy's Diary

Loving the purchases Twigs!

Hope you have a lovely day

xx

have a great week, take care x x

Hiya twiggs there are some serious heels on those boots! Im jealous i want a shopping spree,but a winter coat needs to be purchased first b4 it gets too cold & b4 they sell out! x

Evening Twiggs

Hope you are having a good week x

i love those boots Twigs, how much, where from, and if expensive.. what size shoe are you? (i am not planning to steal them off your feet in brum.. :D) xxx

i love those boots Twigs, how much, where from, and if expensive.. what size shoe are you? (i am not planning to steal them off your feet in brum.. :D) xxx

They were £35 from Marks and Spencer - BARGAIN ... so you won't need to nick them (they're a 6 ... but Sha has them in a 5 if that's your size lol)

Got a LOVELY surprise in the post today, Aaleigha (Hazel) sent me a lovely hand knitted scarf in the post ... which I will be wearing with pride to the meet .... H - you're the best :) xxxxxxxx

Twiglet you will have earnt that soon remember our 10% challenge (now when did that start :))

you got it early because I thought you might need it

as for the shoes tell Shar to watch it I am a size 5 and I cant find shoes I like anywhere :)

My things are shoes (my motto is - if the shoe fits buy it in every colour) bags and jewellery :):)

seems like we are fairly well matched

Hi all

Okay - I need a big kick up the bum!! I have wasted this whole week but half being on the diet half eating whatever the hell I wanted. Going to class tonight and hoping I have stayed the same.

Then tomorrow - no more excuses, I need to post on here every day, stick to my diet and get back into my exercise ... I know I can do it - and even more I know it blooming well works ... so what's stopping me!!!!!

Kicks, slaps anything you can throw at me gratefully recieved!

Twigs
x

Hi all

Okay - I need a big kick up the bum!! I have wasted this whole week but half being on the diet half eating whatever the hell I wanted. Going to class tonight and hoping I have stayed the same.

Then tomorrow - no more excuses, I need to post on here every day, stick to my diet and get back into my exercise ... I know I can do it - and even more I know it blooming well works ... so what's stopping me!!!!!

Kicks, slaps anything you can throw at me gratefully recieved!

Twigs
x

Twiglet
I KNOW where you live
is that threatening enough :):)

I will come and look threatening
so be on the look out for a silver shogun haunting you :):)

you can do this - but like me you have got stuck in a bit of a rut with the plan - get the book out and go right back to basics - weigh everything and write it all down

good luck tonight :):)

Twiglet
I KNOW where you live
is that threatening enough :):)

I will come and look threatening
so be on the look out for a silver shogun haunting you :):)

you can do this - but like me you have got stuck in a bit of a rut with the plan - get the book out and go right back to basics - weigh everything and write it all down

good luck tonight :):)

Hahaha ... I guess there's no hiding now :) So best behaviour from now on it is!!

xxx

Back