Twiggy's Diary

This is just for you my lovely......

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Get a grip now & good luck tonight !!!!! x

good luck for weigh in tonight twiggs! i wont give you a kick up the bum till we know your result:) x

This is just for you my lovely......

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Get a grip now & good luck tonight !!!!! x

Thank you!!! :)

good luck for weigh in tonight twiggs! i wont give you a kick up the bum till we know your result:) x

Get ready with the steel capped boots :D

Good luck for tonight hun!!
xx

Thank you!

Well results are in - I stayed the same - which is a kind of result, apart from I had light trousers on instead of jeans :D

100000000% tomorrow :D Gonna update my stats and remove my 4th silver 7 ... it's there under false presenses now! :(

well done on your sts
if you are down to 8.8% there is still a thread of hope for me
I think I will get you a pizza ordered and a chinese and an indian this week just to ensure I am in with a fighting chance :)

well done on your sts
if you are down to 8.8% there is still a thread of hope for me
I think I will get you a pizza ordered and a chinese and an indian this week just to ensure I am in with a fighting chance :)

Ha ha - but I will be the ZONE so will send them away so there! :D

Hiya hun
Just gonna stop drooling over those boots long enough to say well done on the STS. I always take that as a still going in the right direction kinda result :) Best of luck this week
Cath xox

good luck this coming week Twigs :) you can do this! xxx *many hugs*

Okay - day 1 under way ...

Just having breakfast - Kellogs Honey Loops with skimmed milk - 4.5

Lunch will be Jacket spud with tuna mayo - 9

Dinner will be lightly dusted plaice, mash and beans - 9.5

23/26 points :)

hope day 1 was successfully completed :) xxx

Hey twigmeister! did day 2 go 100%? or even day1 for that matter? ha ha that sounds like i dont trust you doesnt it?
I didnt mean it like that:p

Are you still boarded up or have you new windows & door yet?
By the way did i miss it or was your car ok when you got it back?

Gonna check out the menu for the mexican shortly,decide whether to be ww friendly or throw caution to the wind! x

Hi

Yes Day 1 was 100% .... day 2 so far so good ... hungry though as I'm saving points for Vodka tonight - but it'll be worth it later :D

Windows and doors got replaced yesterday, so it feels like I'm getting back to normal now. I haven't got my car back yet, but DH has been to see it and it's fine. I just have to wait until the locks are changed as there's still a key missing. Insurance rang earlier, and we should start getting our stuff replaced from next week ... which I cannot wait for, as I miss my mac! :(

Anyhoo - feeling really positive and hopefully will get a good loss next week.

Am off today as we had a new washer/dryer arrive ... have been without one for over a week as our old one finally FINALLY bit the dust and my insurance agreed to replace it :D So I'm happily washing everything now :)

Right - enough waffling - back to catching up on Project Runway!

Twigs
xx

glad to know all your windows and doors are replaced now :) hope you get everything with your car sorted soon :) x

Back