Twiggy's Diary

well done twiggy !!! Think we were all expecting big gains but it doesnt seem to be happening-you must be doing something right

Good luck with the planning

Hi all

D day is here :) And I'm actually looking forward to it!

Food for today:

Breakfast - Maple syrup Oatso Simple with Skimmed milk - 2.5
Snack - Tesco L/C Cereal bar - 1
Lunch- Jacket Potato and Beans - 6
Dinner - Not too sure, but around 10 points
Snack - Muller Light - 1.5

So a total of 21 (of 26) if I have 10 for dinner.

Gonna stick to this, no excuses (not even my cold!).

Have a great day everyone!

Twigs
xx

good luck Twiglet - we all know you can do this (but sometimes you dont believe us)

will be popping in to see if any nagging is required :):)

well done for posting your menu nice & early this morning!
I was checking to see if you were keeping your word;)!

I am motivated for the time being anyway:eek: so long may it last (for you aswell!) xx

Hi all

Just posting my dinner

9.5 pts:
2 x Fishfingers, 2 x small fishcakes, 2 waffles and a snap pot of beans :)

Still got a yoghurt for later.

Going to download Sims on the pc now and live a virtual skinny life lol

Twigs
xx

twigs my eldest daughter is a huge sims fan !!

Its very addictive ... I'm playing it to break my addiction to a Facebook game lol ... I have an addictive personallity.

My cold is really kicking in now - can't breathe and my nose is really sore ... so gonna take myself off to bed ... DH is away for the night so will be sleeping like a starfish tonight lol

Night all
xx

Twigs i totally giggled at your sims thing.. i love sims - which version you d/l-ing? :D

i always add people i dont like and i lock them in a room with loads of bins and a fireplace then burn them to death.. is that disturbing? :D

well done on limiting your damage too btw :D thats fab - i have to say my damage is real damage though.. i've started something with this sneaky weighing - gonna have to give myself a slap :D

menu looks great.. are you not going to be a bit.. tooty frooty with all those musical fruits you're having today? :D

Twigs i totally giggled at your sims thing.. i love sims - which version you d/l-ing? :D

i always add people i dont like and i lock them in a room with loads of bins and a fireplace then burn them to death.. is that disturbing? :D

well done on limiting your damage too btw :D thats fab - i have to say my damage is real damage though.. i've started something with this sneaky weighing - gonna have to give myself a slap :D

menu looks great.. are you not going to be a bit.. tooty frooty with all those musical fruits you're having today? :D

Version 3 I think it is ... and yes that's very disturbing lol - remind me never to get on the wrong side of you ...

And frooty ... maybe but I've got the house to myself so no one will know lol

xx

ahhhhhhhhh i love 3! :D my laptop cant handle it.. its so sad :( but i do really love it!

and i wouldnt burn you! your names spelt wrong.. its supposed to start with.. ;)

*big hugs* :D

Not sure which version we have but the mom kept catching fire in the kitchen and dying!! it seems to have stopped now, but i had the urge to live on takeaways for a week or so in case it was prophetic !!

lmao jane! :D gotta love sims like.. i hope its not prophetic.. i used to let things run their natural course and I would always put me and matty in a house - we'd both end up unemployed, id pop babies out like mad and then i ran away with the lady next door leaving the kids with Matty..

..i REALLY hope its not prophetic! :D

Lol

Twiggs has a new name.......................

:8855:maybe Rachel is your alter ego !!!!

Hope you are ok and having a good week

Back