Twiggy's Diary

I have done my ticker till the end of the month (thinking positive here) and I have been able to add 55mins 30mins at the gym (it was more but dont know how much) and 25mins walk to work
quite pleased with today

so how have you got on then :):):)

Evening All :)

Did 30 mins of walking on the treadmill when I got in, so with my 30 min swim yesterday I'm on my way :) Decided to have Wednesdays off, as after WW and treat I'm ready for bed lol

Not sure what WI result I'll get tomorrow - I've been good but did havve a lot on Friday ... BUT Auntie Flo came for her visit today - and is being a HUGE pain this month :(

Have saved my pancakes for tomorrow after WI - didn't realise they're so low ... especially the cheaters choice - aunt bessies :D

Right - gonna head off to bed ... must buy myself a hot water bottle, but for now I'll just curl up and wait for my pain killers to kick in :(

Night all

xxx

Think I might have started this one
as my Mum was aunt Flo (Florence) to my cousins and that is what m and c used to say :) and it just stuck with our family
I know when I first said it on here MommyB took a while to work it out - not sure about Twiglett though :)

Twiglett honey all girls deserve a hot water bottle :):)

Hope you're feeling better today hun, i feel your pain :(

Good luck for weigh in tonight

xx

Twiglett you are up over that 10% again - that is really well done - hope that scarf if getting some wear :):)

hope you enjoy the pancakes :):)

how is the activity going I have done another 35 mins today
hopefully I will do more than I need by the end of the month to get to my 30mins a day

Well done hun, hope you are ok x

well done on your 1lb off Twiglet :D bet you're looking even sexier than usual!

love ya! :) xxx

haha yeah sex on legs - that's me ! :D

Didn't manage to fit my 30 mins of exercise in yesterday ... worked late then went out for a drink (diet coke!) so got in late.

But have just finished my 30 min walk on the treadmill - so today is done and I can now enjoy my day ... which includes a EastEnders live party at work :)

Twigs
xx

Hiya twigs.
Well done on yer weightloss this week..:)
How bout sometime around 3rd or 10th April for the York meet :confused: if thats where everyone wants it..
have a good evening chuck x

Lets go for 3rd April shall we? I'll start an official thread on the meets board. :)

haha yeah sex on legs - that's me ! :D

Didn't manage to fit my 30 mins of exercise in yesterday ... worked late then went out for a drink (diet coke!) so got in late.

But have just finished my 30 min walk on the treadmill - so today is done and I can now enjoy my day ... which includes a EastEnders live party at work :)

Twigs
xx

aw I want to have an EastEnders party!!!! might have one all by myself woop!

Have a fabby day my scrumptious

xx

I'm thoroughly looking forward to the live show tonight, I'm hoping someone forgets their lines that will be really funny! AND I can't wait to finally find out who killed Archie, I'm going for Peggy mum thinks Sean Slater is a making a comeback - not sure where she got that from!!

Twiggs - can't you convince Sharon to tell us on here and put us all out of our misery:eek:
PLEEEEEESE:p

PS Can I come to the York meet?

Back