Twiggy's Diary

Morning twiggs have great week!

hope you've had a fabulous night tonight.. :D eeh im so excited for you! xxx

Just checking in to see how you are now all the excitement of see Sha on the telly has waned a bit

all very exciting as DD was round and I was telling her that I know that woman :):)

Evening all

Been a hectic week - so not had time for exercise yet ... and tonight just feel shattered :( But hasn't been all work and no play - so that's good :)

Bloody batteries have gone in my scales (Does weighing every hour waste batteries do you think? ... kidding!!), but feeling lighter so hoping for a loss tomorrow ... plus I've been perfect and done exercise so should get a blooming loss :)

Twigs
xx

Good luck hun x

you'll be great hun i just know it :D but ill wish you luck because i know i should :D xxx

morrrrrrrning :D would ask if you had a nice lie in but the text i got at 6 am suggests different LOL :)

get vamp diaries watched tonight woman.. it was really good! :D

morrrrrrrning :D would ask if you had a nice lie in but the text i got at 6 am suggests different LOL :)

I agree it was a brilliant episode!!

Good luck for tomorrow! Hope it's a doozy! xxx

Hehe - thats my usual get up time .... watching Vamp Diaries now :)

I agree it was a brilliant episode!!

Coolio

Good luck for tonight Twiglett

Thanks honey

Hello all - lost 2.5 this week :) so down to the next stone bracket ... Means I lose a point though - but still have plenty to play with :)

Twigs
xx

Well done hun xx

Fabulous news twiggs,you didnt need that measly point anyway!;) xx

Back