Twiggy's Diary

so whatd you think of the episode? :D x

not to sound rude.. but are you "dogging" tonight? :rotflmao:

Hi Twiggs
Hope you are ok & having a good weekend xx :)

Hi all

Just back from swimming - feels so good afterwards :) Did 30 mins and then headed for the spa. Was on my own today as Sha has gone out. Some guy took a shine to me and followed me in to all the rooms and bought me water .. shame he was about 50 lol ... plus he had the strongest Irish accent and I really struggled to understand what he was saying lol

Anyway - I want to do my measurements again but keep forgetting ... there must be some differences after 33 pounds ... don't really want to do it now as I'll blame any losses on the recent swimming.

Absolutly famished now so going to shower and have my Dinner ... Giant yorkshire pudding filled with beef in gravy and mashed potatoes - YUM. Also have one of those new ww puddings - the treacle pudding which you put in the microwave ... nice but not 3.5 points worth to be honest.

Hope everyone's having a fabby weekend

Twigs
xx

Hi Twiggy. Well done on the weight loss, very inspiring!

Random question - how do you get all that cool, sparkly stuff on your messages???

Claire

glad you still went swimming even if Sha was busy
I am sure after 33lb the loses will be amazing
how are the clothes feeling

Hi Twiggy. Well done on the weight loss, very inspiring!

Random question - how do you get all that cool, sparkly stuff on your messages???

Claire

Which ones? the name is from Glitterkiss.com I think - and feel free to steal the 7's from my signature

glad you still went swimming even if Sha was busy
I am sure after 33lb the loses will be amazing
how are the clothes feeling

Yes i felt proud of myself going on my own - and still did the right amount of lengths - even if it did nearly kill me lol. Gone down a size in my trousers and even they're feeling a little loose - wooppppeeeeeee :)

xx

Thanks for the response, just found out i've gotta do more posts before i have the privelage for glittery stuff!

Can't wait for my clothes to start feeling baggy again, lucky lucky you! Had to laugh yesterday, wanted some new work trousers so popped into Peacocks. Tried on 2 pairs, both the same size. One pair were baggy, one pair were tight - go figure! Obviously bought the baggy ones, lol!!!

Hi all

Just back from swimming - feels so good afterwards :) Did 30 mins and then headed for the spa. Was on my own today as Sha has gone out. Some guy took a shine to me and followed me in to all the rooms and bought me water .. shame he was about 50 lol ... plus he had the strongest Irish accent and I really struggled to understand what he was saying lol
xx

pass him my way, I'm a sucker for an irish accent!

well done on your swimming chuck, thats fab stuff - always hard to motivate yourself to go on your own!

i like irish accents too, but 50 is too old for you :D

also, woop on the new trousers being loose already! :D x

Have a good week Twiggs :) x

I hope he wasnt following you in a stalkerish way...what if hes there again next week?? (sound of a concerned mums voice here:eek:)
Mind you if hes chasing you round the pool it will make you swim faster!:D x

Back