Twiggy's Diary

hello! how you doing? :) x

Hi all

Sorry - work has been manic. Going to have to speak to my boss, I'm just exhausted now it's been going on too long - too many late nights :(

Anyway - lost 1lb last night, which I'm okay about - need to lose at least a pound next week to get my next sparkly 7 :)

Out to dinner with the Ex tonight - as we said we'd still be friends. Going to Harvester (my choice) so I can choose something healthy :)

Right - got in work early to actully work - so back to it I go :(

Twigs
xx

Well done on another 1lb off.
Enjoy your meal out - me & mark go out together still now - even 6years after we split up !

well done on yet another pound gone
I really hope you have a lovely dinner tonight and time to chat :):)

Yeay well done on your loss hun, you're doing brill losing consistently :D fab stuff.

Enjoy your meal tonight hun

xxx

hope you had a nice meal out at Harvester!

they say that lack of sleep can affect your weight loss, so hopefully your timetable will become a little less busy xxx

hope you had a nice meal out at Harvester!

they say that lack of sleep can affect your weight loss, so hopefully your timetable will become a little less busy xxx

Ended up at the local Indian ... guess the night was okay, if a little weird :(

Anyhoo ... don't think I've done that well this week on the WW front ... have snacked a fair bit - and the only excuse I have is that I've been feeling a bit pants with a sore throat and swollen glands.

Hoping to get away with a STS tonight, or if I think light thoughts a 0.5 - 1 loss :D ... only need 1 little pound for my next seven - so fingers crossed and thoughts of miracles tonight!

Next week I have 4 meals out, so going to have to do some major exercising, counting points to make up for those!

Hope everyone has a good day

Twigs
xx

hope you get a lovely surprise on the scales tonight

as for next week what will be will be - its nice you have the social engagements

Good luck for 2nite hun x

Hello

Well STS, not a big surprise ... did forget to take my cardigan off, and I never weigh with it, so may have lot a tiny bit, but will keep that back for next week lol

Twigs
xx

There you are then !!!
Next week, take ya cardi off n shave ya legs - be looking at a good few lbs :)

Well done you!

well done on your STS hun, not sure what Fitz is saying about the state of your legs though ;) haha! didnt look that bad last time i saw ya! :D

hope your glands are better - think its going round cause i've been on the Benylin all week too :( boo! x

Back